Reviews for A Million Jagged Pieces
Saphimire Karishnikova chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
i'm starting to sound redundant. but. lots of love. and lots of admiration. this was a really nice piece - very very well written. beautiful, like all the rest.
Alyssa's Attic chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Oh ive felt like this so many times. Great one shot - Alyssa
Queen Beryl chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow. This was ominously beautiful. It can be taken in any way, depending on what tragedy the reader has experienced. It's so descriptive and haunting. I love this story to the core!
NathaLIES chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This is another one of your brilliant one-shots. I love your style of writing, it's amazing. Keep it up!
update whore chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I don't really like this one. It's less original and doesn't bring up as many clear images as your other one-shots.

The writing itself is good though.
CallMeCute chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
i really liked the end- dont scream
Lonely Forest chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I really like this piece, especially the way you mix very emotional with mildly absurd. (For example, when "you" takes her temperature to make sure she's healthy, etc. That sentance would make a grammatician scream. Is grammatician the right word?)

Anyways, it was amazing, very emotional, and full of anger and confusion. You can see real emotion in it, which is one of the keys to any great piece of writing. Awesome job!
Gilly Bean2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
The beginning of this piece makes me think of Chuck Palahniuk's style...the way you direct the reader to do things, it is very similar to the book Diary, and how the main character in that book instructs the reader. I really liked this little vignette. It is very emotional and I like that. Good writing is emotional writing. The best writing usually comes straight from your uncensored emotions, I have found.
WinterReverie chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This piece kills me because I feel like that. I read it and for a second I just sat here, because I was like this is of course it isn' I sat telling myself that this is not what is happening right now, -do not go back there-.

Anyway, it's sad, but it's beautiful.

Brava.
Mike chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
so this is uhh pretty creepy lol jk its alrite and yea wow im tired but yea it was good and u def need chasing back goin well i love ya tons and yea ill call ya sometimes dunno when but soon yea keep up the good work and trev really sounded gay when he wrote that review for that one or this one or whatever one so yea nite
Chelsie chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
OHH! Elle that was soo good. One of my favorites. You're awesome. How are you teeth? Ouch lol feel better...love ya
square root chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
As in your other one-shots, you have a deep current of emotion. I think the tense you use gives it more power. But please PLEASE PLEASE update 'Chasing Mussolini' soon!
Jess chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
ellie...so good...as usual...!...i'm sorry for not telling you as soon as i found out...but i couldn't...yes, we all try to protect you...i only know why i do...and it's because i know that, behind the strong front and beneath the strong words...your emotions run high and are fragile...i'm sorry again...JESS
One Up chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
this is...wonderful. fantastic. phenomenal. *wonders how i can combine all of those in one*

...PHENOMDERFULTASTIC!

Truly. The writing is just about flawless, and flows very, very well. And the content is definietly relate-able. What an outrage when your strength is underestimated...