Reviews for Want, Take, Have
shriya.saha50 chapter 1 . 7/22
Great story
Would really love it if you continued
Blessed chapter 28 . 7/15
I can't believe this is it
Beatrice642 chapter 30 . 7/7
This is a great story, each chapter better than the last. It's really amazing how it was written in 2009 but still reflects in our lives in 2017. I'm disappointed that it was last updated in 2009 though
tlotliso lovergirl chapter 30 . 12/28/2016
this is a very nice novel and i wud appreciate it a lot if u were 2 continue this story.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/7/2016
This is so so so
skp373 chapter 30 . 5/9/2016
NNNOOOOOO! You ABSOLUTLEY-and I mean absolutely- CANNOT end the story here!
S.R chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!BEST MOMENT EVER!
IFICOULDIWOUD chapter 6 . 4/12/2016
LOL LOL I LOVE U SMUGLE
Aibileen Finch chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
This is really good!
I Tonks I chapter 30 . 7/13/2014
I was scrolling through thousands of fanfics until I came upon this one- I was fairly amazed by the fact that the writing was great,and fell in love with Sam,as I,too,am a Buffy freak.I loved all the quirky lines,as well as finding Buffy jokes everywhere.I hope you continue this soon,because I damn well will be waiting to read it.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/25/2014
NOOO YOU LEFT IT ON A CLIFFIE! How could you ?
No I'm joking this is the best fiction press story I have EVER read and if really really possible could you please update? Thanks
TheDemonsInsideOfUs
I couldn't be bothered to log in
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Wow her teach really is a bitch. Poor Sam. :(
This is brilliant I love it so much
twiinklex chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I really hope this story is finished before I die ;( It's one of my favourites and I keep re-reading it even though it's incomplete because it's better than half of the stories on FP, complete or not.
Mlrox chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
At first, I thought the secret admirer was gonna be David but it's not now and it's been like 5 years since an update I wish you could come back to this site :(
thatweirdgurl97 chapter 30 . 3/14/2014