Reviews for Want, Take, Have
twiinklex chapter 1 . 3/31
I really hope this story is finished before I die ;( It's one of my favourites and I keep re-reading it even though it's incomplete because it's better than half of the stories on FP, complete or not.
Mlrox chapter 17 . 3/15
At first, I thought the secret admirer was gonna be David but it's not now and it's been like 5 years since an update I wish you could come back to this site :(
ThatWeirdGirl97 chapter 30 . 3/14
Please finish!
Sahara chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This is so good I got so hooked on the first chapter. May I ask, I didn't want to do this without your permission, can I use some of your ideas in this chapter. Like the introduction, I was a bit stuck on my story. I don't want to do this without your premission. It's totally fine if you say no.
Blah Blah chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
Sucky...
Tessa chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Omg, how in earth does this has to end like this?! I know it's now too late to say, but why? How could abandone this amazing story! Omg I'm so upset right now. I hate it not to now how a story ended, I simply don't have enough fantasy for it. You did a beautiful, amazing, fantastic, epic job! Until the end! :(
The-Darkest-Blue chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
2000th review- love da story
scriibble chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This story is amazing. please update soon!
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 30 . 3/5/2013
OMG! I thoroughly enjoyed the story! Are there any new chapters after 29? Please PM me if there are!

Good work :)

XoX
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
I FREAKING LOVE IT SO FAR..!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Lol...I LOVE IT so far..
REL57 chapter 30 . 11/14/2012
This was an incredible story so far, and I wanna see what comes next really bad, but it's STILL ON HIATUS! pleasssee update!
foreternity chapter 29 . 10/27/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT. I REPEAT. CANNOT. LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( though i did kind of have suspicions about madison...but ian? NOOOOOo i thought he was just having home or family issues...not cancer..:'( *sniffle* i really hope you're planning on updating this...it does say that you will finish it but its beeen threee years since you have...please update whenever you can! we must know the endddd! :)
Lovleyhearts chapter 30 . 10/14/2012
Are you done or what? POST ANOTHER CHAPTER I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
Paige23 chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
Awesome, I can't wait till you start posting again :)
2,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »