Reviews for Want, Take, Have
I Tonks I chapter 30 . 7/13/2014
I was scrolling through thousands of fanfics until I came upon this one- I was fairly amazed by the fact that the writing was great,and fell in love with Sam,as I,too,am a Buffy freak.I loved all the quirky lines,as well as finding Buffy jokes everywhere.I hope you continue this soon,because I damn well will be waiting to read it.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/25/2014
NOOO YOU LEFT IT ON A CLIFFIE! How could you ?
No I'm joking this is the best fiction press story I have EVER read and if really really possible could you please update? Thanks
TheDemonsInsideOfUs
I couldn't be bothered to log in
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Wow her teach really is a bitch. Poor Sam. :(
This is brilliant I love it so much
twiinklex chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I really hope this story is finished before I die ;( It's one of my favourites and I keep re-reading it even though it's incomplete because it's better than half of the stories on FP, complete or not.
Mlrox chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
At first, I thought the secret admirer was gonna be David but it's not now and it's been like 5 years since an update I wish you could come back to this site :(
ThatWeirdGirl97 chapter 30 . 3/14/2014
Please finish!
Sahara chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This is so good I got so hooked on the first chapter. May I ask, I didn't want to do this without your permission, can I use some of your ideas in this chapter. Like the introduction, I was a bit stuck on my story. I don't want to do this without your premission. It's totally fine if you say no.
Blah Blah chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
Sucky...
Tessa chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Omg, how in earth does this has to end like this?! I know it's now too late to say, but why? How could abandone this amazing story! Omg I'm so upset right now. I hate it not to now how a story ended, I simply don't have enough fantasy for it. You did a beautiful, amazing, fantastic, epic job! Until the end! :(
The-Darkest-Blue chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
2000th review- love da story
scriibble chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This story is amazing. please update soon!
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 30 . 3/5/2013
OMG! I thoroughly enjoyed the story! Are there any new chapters after 29? Please PM me if there are!

Good work :)

XoX
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
I FREAKING LOVE IT SO FAR..!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Lol...I LOVE IT so far..
REL57 chapter 30 . 11/14/2012
This was an incredible story so far, and I wanna see what comes next really bad, but it's STILL ON HIATUS! pleasssee update!
2,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »