Reviews for Want, Take, Have
matchutea chapter 29 . 1/7/2010
GREAT STORY!

TOTALLY LOVED IT!
jmn23 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Just started reading your story and I was hooked. It is very captivating.
R0ck3rAng3l4444 chapter 16 . 12/19/2009
you know you should have made this your last chapter great end to a great story you know?
jessie0754 chapter 29 . 12/14/2009
Damn. That's incredibly mean of you to finish like that. I figured the Madison one, but I hadn't figured out Ian.

Oh, and I think you left the shower on in the previous chapter :) Just, if you don't notice for your new version.

I'm going to Alert this story, so write another author's note when you get the new one going, eh?

I think this story is great already, but you can always improve stories.

Oh, and I loved how Sam did the "but I digress" so many times earlier on. I thought it was hilarious. Hmm, and I can't think of all the other things I was thinking as I read this story (shouldn't reviewed whenever I came up with something. Eh, probs not important, and was just glowing feedback).

Actually, I was going to complain about how Scott's expulsion case had just suddenly been dropped, but you tied that back in in this chapter, which is excellent :)

Okay, I'm done I'm done I'm done!
annne chapter 30 . 11/19/2009
wow its a very good story. I cannot believe madison is pregnant, I had a feeling Ian was sick though ): anyways please update
Juliet chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Hey! This is Juliet, the site owner of A Drop of Romeo. Since your story was nominated...I read it through..and decided it deserved to get on the site.

Of course, besides getting recognition, you get a review by me.

Now, for the review:

"Want, Take, Have" has such a charm. The sarcastic voice of Samantha Spade is so...refreshing. It has incredible moments.

It was funny, fulfilling...LOVELY JOB.

XOXO,

Juliet
Zesty-Tomato chapter 29 . 11/16/2009
Oh. My. God.

As of now, I'm surrounded by thirty people.

But, seriously, if I read this chapter at home,

by myself,

I'd be crying my eyes out.

Actually, I'm tearing up,

but I could be crying.

Aw, it's all so sad.

I even read this chapter before reading the whole story by accident.

I knew about Ian, yet I still wanna cry.

Very good.

Continue.
M.B. Evans chapter 30 . 11/12/2009
I fucking love this story. I'm not just saying this, it's one of the best stories I've read on here and I think there's been many stories that I've read. I love how the characters are so completely relatable. They are well-developed, no matter that you said you didn't plan anything out at the beginning. That's always the way it is. The characters take over and write themselves... I cannot wait to see the finished product.
KarmaC chapter 30 . 11/8/2009
This is such a great story! I'm so disappointed it's not finished, but I'm excited to find out how you edit the story. I really enjoyed the sarcasm and all of the fights, but you write the sweet moments really well too. Great job!
sing gal chapter 29 . 11/7/2009
hey your story is really really awsom!

please please write the sequel of this story or a ending chapter like after 2 or 3 years.

please please...
Freak Of Music chapter 30 . 11/7/2009
OH GOD!

u cant do dis come on uve got to continue plz plz plz i beg u dont keep it as a cliff hanger atlest 1 chp!1

plz
ironwoman chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Please please PLEASE finish this story! its great, and i really wanna know what happens next!
Roxyyyy chapter 29 . 10/11/2009
Are you going to update it anytime soon? I mean, it's been a REALLY long time...and you can't just leave us hanging, the way you ended it. PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON!

Okay, I know I sound whinny, and bitchy and annoying, but I LOVE this story! This is the second time i've read it, cause i THOUGHT you updated it, but I guess I was wrong.

Please try updating soon. :(
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 30 . 10/9/2009
i love this story..

lol.

hope u update soon!

lol.

cant wait for it..
divineillusions chapter 29 . 10/6/2009
god damn that twist haha

i really loved this story i love davids character and him and sams whole relationship and omg all the secrets poping up now i cant wait till u update this fic was so god damn addicing
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »