Reviews for Want, Take, Have
andthenistartedreading chapter 29 . 9/25/2009
Omg, this is like the bajilionth time I've read this, but it's REALLY good, lemme tell you. TAKE IT OFF HIATUS! {retty please? With a cherry on top? ]
JC23polyanthus chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
LOL at the charade between David and Sam during the anouncement..Nice job by the way..I enjoy it immensely..
annoyed reader chapter 30 . 9/21/2009
i remember for one of ur authors not u said that u hated authors who dont update often. i understand your rewritng this story but i've been waiting for an update/rewrite for over a year! and still have not got anything so just to tell u though u probably know, ur becoming like those authors and id really lurve it if u add another entry - btw i totally love ur story the way it is and dont think a rewrite is necessary!
MelodieCC chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
oh, god, David is really upset. both of them is a bit messed up.
MintCcIceCream chapter 30 . 9/12/2009
Ahh! This is such a great story! I love the way it has the characters that are supposed to end up together get together, but with the story still continuing! I love seeing them together and it bothers me when authors say they're together, the end. I love seeing happy endings, even though far more drama has come out of this than there was before! I can't wait for you to update again! Good luck writing and with life and other stuff! LOVE THE STORY! UPDATE SOON!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
MelodieCC chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
NO...talk about romantic! this is a good story! :)
MelodieCC chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
OMG, WOW...

andthenistartedreading chapter 30 . 9/4/2009
I love this story, just remember to update fast! )
Freak Of Music chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
i dont know wat to say other than i luved it!
Mayardia02 chapter 30 . 8/27/2009
HEY!

Just wanted to drop by and tell you how much I miss your updates... especially with me going back to school... it was very relaxing to read the updates... hope all is well
Serafina Claremond chapter 30 . 8/22/2009
From the first chapter, I was hooked. I am in love with this story. I can't wait until I read the new version.

The thing is, I couldn't stop reading. Even when I had to go to bed, I couldn't stop. I just kept on.

This is truly a good story. It's so hard to find one nowadays.

~serafina
whileiatemycarrot chapter 28 . 8/8/2009
Oh, hey, it's me again. You said, 'I urge you all to vote if you think WTH deserves to win – the link is on the Welcome Page of the WTH site.' What's the URL of the site? Because I think WTH (what the hell?) does. Deserve to win, I mean. :)

And oh, (You said we could ask this, so...) how far along are you? :)

Thanks! I love you! (Not trying to be romantic)
whileiatemycarrot chapter 29 . 8/8/2009
So. I found your story at, like, the beginning of June, and believe me, ever since then it's been on my mind. I love it, and I love it, and I love it to bits. Srsly.

Okay, guilty. Why did I not review before, you ask? Simple. Because I always figured I'd rather spend my time in reading it, than reviewing. And I'm a Grade-A Procrastinator. I procrastinate. I know. I'm horrible. *avoids eyes*

But anywho. Your characters are ah-mazing. Well, not really. They're... human. They feel so human, and SO THERE, you can actually feel it all. I don't know, I just love your story. And believe me when I say I've read a lot of stories on fictionpress, and this is the only one I've read more than fifty times. SERIOUSLY.

Sam is such a weirdo, lol. I would love to be her. David sweetheart. I think I'm in love. And their romance - OH GOD. It's not like the perfect happy/happy romance, you know? (Of course you do, seeing as you're the writer, but whatever) It's the kind of romance everyone wants. I mean, it can be sweet and it can be amusing and it can be hot and it can be angsty. Their relationship, I mean. It's kind of real, you know? I'm sure all readers can, like, 'feel the spark'... or something. Sam&David isn't the perfect romance, but it's perfect in its own way, you know? I mean, under all their spats and arguments, there's something strong and powerful... They can be childish and serious, and the thing is, they don't even realise it.

Oh, woe. I don't even know what I'm rambling about.

Madison - I'd love to have a friend as her. She's a sweetheart. And her getting pregnant was a shock, but there were signs... Anyways, her pregnancy might be a chance for Scoot to show his... feelings for her? You know what I mean...

And Ian, omg. I love Ian. At first, I kind of had the impression that maybe he liked Sam - or maybe I didn't - and maybe he does. And there were some sentences that suggested Sam might feel something for him too - or maybe it was just me. But anyways, don't turn it into a love triangle. I mean, you totally can, it's your story, but it feels that whenever a writer has to include some drama/complications into the story, they bring in the whole 'love triangle/square' thing. I mean, there are other things that can... well, produce complications. The pregnancy thing? Leukemia? Yeah, I don't know what you've planned for the story, and I'm simply guessing, but...

And Scott. Oh, that poor guy. Behind that badboy facade, he's such a darling. I hope he gets his share of happiness. xD

Sam is falling. It seems, anyway. Already falling. And David too. I think. Oh, life. What has this story done to me? *sighs*

Can't wait for more. :D
Hysterical Smiles chapter 30 . 8/3/2009
how far along are you? it just got good then ended so i hope you finish soon. i really like this story.
Felicis chapter 29 . 7/31/2009
I truly enjoyed your story. It had good characterization and just enough drama. I love your sense of humor, and of course, the fact that you love BtVS. I hope that you will continue with this story as soon as possible, even though I know classes must be taking a toll.
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »