Reviews for Want, Take, Have
SunlitSky chapter 30 . 7/15/2009
Wow. I've been obsessively reading this story. It's about all I've done today (and I was up until 3...). I love the dynamic that your characters have. Sam and David are really cute although their over the top reactions drive me nuts. They're quite dramatic, screaming at each other for pretty small things, but I love them anyway. :) I'm sad to hear that you won't be continuing this story or a while, but I would like to thank you for all your hard work thus far. It made me smile reading this, and I loved when Sam and David would playfully tease each other. So cute! Their friend group is amazing, I wish I was friends with them! Scott is an amazing stepbrother/friend. I wish I knew him. In terms of writing, you should watch your pronouns (you frequently use her instead of him etc.) but other than that this story is lovely. I hope Scott and Madison get together. And speaking of which...MADISON...PREGNANT? WHAT? Oh goodness gracious, that should be interesting. I'm so glad you didn't make the main character pregnant- I always feel like authors ruin the whole relationship dynamic when they bring in the baby aspect but as Sam would say "I digress." :) And poor Ian! I hope he gets better. For awhile I was sure he had a crush on Sam, but I guess not. You should change the character summaries at the beginning which make it seem like Ian and Scott also have crushes on Sam. Thanks for posting this story- I really enjoyed it. :)
chael16 chapter 21 . 7/10/2009
that was so HILARIOUS!LOL!:))
ChaEL16 chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING!THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BEST STORY I EVER READ!I LOVE THE AUTHOR WHO MADE THIS!YOU'RE ONE HELL GENIUS!
ChaEL16 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
the story is so great! i LOVE it! even from the start!i'm just wondering if they're in cancad,why the hell would they just went straight to New York? are you allowed to just come around america just like that, or you still have to present you're passport when crossing the border?i'm not quite sure if there's a huge border between america and canada, just like mexico's. i'm sorry to trouble you with this questions, but ii hope you could clear my mind about for this as well as the story!it's great!:D
Serendipitous Events chapter 30 . 6/29/2009
i am absolutely enamored by your story. so much in fact that i have just read it from start to where you left off without stopping :D the chemistry and relationships you have managed to create between your characters is mind boggling and awe striking. good luck with your rewrite, i look foward to the future chapters.

-serendipitous events
LUVAB chapter 30 . 6/28/2009
Hi just wanted to say i love this story. It was one of the first i read after stumbling onto this site and one of the few that ive checked back in on. Can't wait for the rest of it.
LittlemissPatty chapter 30 . 6/27/2009
I absolutely adore your story. I always love the sarcastic and fiery attitude of protagonists. I love how Sam voices out what she thinks but can't grow a backbone with her mom. Sam is cool, i must say. No matter how weird she may be. Her thoughts are quite amusing too. when David and her are together, i love how you can feel the sparks emit from them. But David is just really annoying at times when he gets jealous or when he's being an ass. It never fails to amuse me though. Their verbal pars are really amusing.

Madison and Scott i must say are perfect for each other. Though Madison is a little thick. I thought of her to be the one to sense feelings of those around her but it turned out to be Sam. I though Sam was the dense one. Nonetheless, Madison is what i'd call the perfect best friend for a girl like Sam.

Scott reminds me of Jared Chase. (a character on another story. It's written by Myrika. entitled Against All Odds. She took it down though. I loved that story. :( okay i'm rambling. me and rambling don't mix well. i tend to say things out of proportion. see what i mean? anyway.) His overprotective nature is just cute even though they're not related by blood. It's like Sam and Scott are just close friends rather than stepsibs if you didn't read character bios. So I think their relationship is cool.

I must say I absolutely adore Ian. :) I love him to bits. :D Funny how at first I thought he was pinning for Sam. I wish he was. (hey, can you make him one of those pinning for Sam on the re-write? i just had a dream about it last night. hee~ i get demanding with some stuff so pay no heed if you like.) I just thought there was chemistry between those 2 characters. I mean they're best friends. It's impossible he didn't feel something for her sometime. Sam did right? she mentioned it. But don't get me wrong. I'm still about the whole Sam-David thing. :)

Alan, Oh Alan. He's such a sweetie pie. :)) His attitude makes him look more like Sam's age. But he's lovable too. There's still a lot to discover about him. Especially about his twin sister. There really is something missing still.

Your other characters are great. Her (sam) is yet to be discovered and i'll be waiting for that. I want to know why her witch of a mother hates her to bits. And what is behind the story of her Aunt Caroline? I wonder. The trauma must really be severe if she forgot about that particular scenario. Anyway. I find it funny how each chapter happens just after a day. i though it would jump days. it already felt like David and Sam had been together for a good period of time not just 2 weeks. Everything is detailed. I like it.

Anyway. I'll be so looking forward on your re-write. Good luck.

*pinkstarpatricia
polskaqueen chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
i loved it ! it was wonderful it mad me even cry at the end hope to see more work from you :] the story absolute amazing keep up the good work :*
Sacred flower chapter 30 . 6/16/2009
I can't wait to read the final version...I will definitley keepan eye out for it...when it is posted I will probably stay up until how ever long it takesmeto finish...wow, at this rate I will need a lot of coffe...well I wish you luck and I can't wait to read the finished version...
buffyeesummers chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I just found this story on the SKoW website and decided to give it a try. I loved it - and I don't think I've ever met anyone (until now, that is) who is obsessed with Buffy as me (hence the screen name).

Scarily, this school reminds me of the school my parents sent me to for high school...unfortunately.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to reading more :-)
IWantMore chapter 30 . 5/28/2009
woah...it took me 2 days to finish all 29 chapters and now I'm supre late in my schoolwork, but believe me, it was soo worth it! Wow this was good...I'm a huge fan of misswonderlnd, and I have to say, you guys are both neck and neck as my favorite authors... woah you're good! The only thing I don't really like is the swearing, but I guess I have to deal... :S I noticed that you used less as the chapters went by, and even if it was involuntary, thank you!

Keep writing, I'll be looking to see if you updated every day...lol and I just might read your other stories...if you have more? lol

Thanks again for the great read!
Sabreal chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
hm...who could be her secret admirer?

lol. I think I know. But I think I'll wait for more conclusive evidence to build up

All I can say...whoever arranged that b-day party is one HELL of a nice bloke...whoops, did I say bloke? Heh heh. I meant person! *wink wink*

much love

x
Sabreal chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Thats. The. Best. Way. To. Introduce. A. Surprise. Birthday. Party. EVER.

Whoever came up with the ingenius plan ( could've been David himself!) to get Sam riled up and chase after a TRACK STAR (and an athletic one too, lest we forget- LOL) needs to be kissed RITE NOW.

Oh gee- that was you. Well, you'd better find a boi willing enough to do so RITE NOW! lol

Loving the first three chapters!
Sabreal chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Oh, hating this Ms Davlos already, lol

i love how sam got her own back, even if she did receive a suspension at the end of it!

loving it so far

x
Root11 chapter 30 . 5/20/2009
I like this!

BUT I don't like

the people criticizing it.

I mean I know criticism helps but what some of them are saying is not

intelligent, I mean they don't understand that everyone's writing and characters are different, yes the story is a bit dramatic at times and isn't exactly PERFECT and i mean that in a nice way, cause I really enjoy reading it

being a writer is whats in my future even if I am not good at it

but I do know who has potential and who is just an ass trying to look smart, no offense to those who like that fact about them

but I have to say acting dumb is way more entertaining than acting smart...I say that alot...don't steal it!

p.s. I am nice and don't like confrontation so don't yell at me:D
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »