Reviews for Want, Take, Have
annicel chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
Sure, you can use 'evil wench,' as long as I can use 'bitch-tastic.' LOL Great word. Kudos to you... Anyhoo, yeah, I knew that one line sounded familiar. The 'deadest man in Deadonia,' one. Why does it not suprise me that it's from Buffy...? lol Anyhoo, really? One of my characters shares a name with you? Which one? As for the 'What are you? Twelve?' line I used, I actually unconciously used that, believe it or not. Ya know it's bad when you start spouting out lines without even realizing you're doing it. But hey, it's a good line, so... :o)

My reviews crack you up? SCORE! lol I aim to please, my dear. Your story cracks me up, so I guess we're even, huh? I loved the nervous babbling Sam was doing in the headmaster's office. I do that kinda crap all the time. I could never be a public speaker. For one, I would puke all over everyone. Two, I tend to get distracted really easily, forget what I'm talking about, try desperately to rememember what it was I was talking about, and then end up talking about the behavior patterns of spotted warblers or some shit like that. Now... what was I talking about...?

Oh, right. Your story. lol Great chapter. I love the fundraiser idea that Sam came up with. Very creative, and oh, so sweet. But, she was very bitchy in this chapter. Not that she doesn't have the right to be bitchy, but still. She was not a happy camper. David is such a dynamic character. I love his ability to shrug off and at the same time pay intense attention to what is going on around him. He's very... astute. I don't what exactly made me think of that, nothing particularly in this chapter, but maybe something I noticed before and meant to mention? Anyway, yeah. He rocks. Him and Sam should get together and have many, many babies.

Have fun on your vacation, and don't forget to buy me pretty, expensive trinkets and whatnot. I expect a new chapter when you return, missy. Don't make me sic my spotted warblers on you! But seriously, enjoy yourself. :o) We'll be here when you get back... Scary, huh?
Lane chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
Loved it!Cant wait for the next update
maddheather chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
Marvelous chapter! I'm addicted to their interactions truly. They are so cute together and maybe people will think I'm insane to think this bickering is cute, but meh, it's sorta like me and my boyfriend. Wonderful job with the writing. The dialogue flowed beautifully. Can't wait to see more.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
o.. awesome story! except the dialogue in this story was a teensy bit confusing, or maybe i'm just slow. the thing was, i wasn't really sure what happened when Dave got inside the store... yeah. oh well. great job so far though!
sweetxinsincerity chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
now i feel like drinking some coke, lol. good chap.
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
I adore this story. Excellent job!
a Leader by Default chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Ahh, yes! Update! WooT! I'm loving the progress; the (*notso) subtle David looking "sad" part after the she explained angel/buffy situation :) Your dialogue gets better and better with every chapter. Nice back and forth motion :) I like how you put in 'nice' moments every now and then to balance out Sam's attitude and Weston's arrogance.

And... yes, I caught your Angel name reference. What we do to show our love for our bad boys with souls :)Would you believe I loved Angel until Angel (the show) started? lol. Then, I found the sexy blond Brit :)

Ahh, this story and your obsession makes me happy :)
FairyOfDeath chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
LMFAO thats halarious! now i need coke
Phoenix White chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Hey, great chapters! Though I thought it was irritating how stubborn those two are! They can't even sit down at Tim Hortons without arguing! I mean, it's a Canadian institution, and we're friendly people(okay I have NO idea where I'm going with this.) But yeah, it's good. So when is Sam going to find out who planned her party? Won't that throw her for a loop? _- And throw in some more 'sexual tension' heh heh. I know that's David's department, but what if Sam did that, just to get back at him? Wouldn't that throw him for a loop? LOL. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Lightning Storm chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
THis whole chapter kept me laughing from begining to end. It was great. Update soon.
Desert Illusion chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Ahahah! That was an AWSOME chapter! Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE NOW, again? PLEASE! LOL! I'm really hooked on this story! And I wanna see how their relationship develops! This is really interesting. I love Sam's character! hehe! And David is just...David! LOL! Typical highschooler! LOL!

Anyways, UPDATE NOW!

Love ya loads!-Maha
Desert Illusion chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
It'S GOT TO BE DAVID! No one else! And HE also gave her that ring! Heheh! And I JUST KNEW that he'd give her a Karma Sutra book! I KNEW it! That was so obvious that he'd do something so typical of his character! DUH! This is David we are talking about here! *rolls eyes* Heheh! Anyways, I still think his efforts are really cute!

Desert Illusion chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
You know, this chapter was awsome! Haha! David sure is something! I mean omg! He REALLY knows how to get to her. This whole hate thing is so cute! *gigglez*

Anyways, I'm off to reading more! lol!

Desert Illusion chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Oh! That 'Bitch From Hell' has GOT TO GO.
Desert Illusion chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Ahahah! Oh man, this was the FIRST chapter, but it really is amusing! Hehe! Those fat '300 page hardcover thesaurus' DO come in handy sometimes. It's always good for a girl to have them around in her bedroom. Haha!

Anyways, this is an awsome story! I am soo reading more of this! lol! See ya later!

2,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 121 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 .. Last Next »