Reviews for Want, Take, Have
sweetxinsincerity chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
now i feel like drinking some coke, lol. good chap.
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
I adore this story. Excellent job!
a Leader by Default chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Ahh, yes! Update! WooT! I'm loving the progress; the (*notso) subtle David looking "sad" part after the she explained angel/buffy situation :) Your dialogue gets better and better with every chapter. Nice back and forth motion :) I like how you put in 'nice' moments every now and then to balance out Sam's attitude and Weston's arrogance.

And... yes, I caught your Angel name reference. What we do to show our love for our bad boys with souls :)Would you believe I loved Angel until Angel (the show) started? lol. Then, I found the sexy blond Brit :)

Ahh, this story and your obsession makes me happy :)
FairyOfDeath chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
LMFAO thats halarious! now i need coke
Phoenix White chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Hey, great chapters! Though I thought it was irritating how stubborn those two are! They can't even sit down at Tim Hortons without arguing! I mean, it's a Canadian institution, and we're friendly people(okay I have NO idea where I'm going with this.) But yeah, it's good. So when is Sam going to find out who planned her party? Won't that throw her for a loop? _- And throw in some more 'sexual tension' heh heh. I know that's David's department, but what if Sam did that, just to get back at him? Wouldn't that throw him for a loop? LOL. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Lightning Storm chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
THis whole chapter kept me laughing from begining to end. It was great. Update soon.
Desert Illusion chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Ahahah! That was an AWSOME chapter! Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE NOW, again? PLEASE! LOL! I'm really hooked on this story! And I wanna see how their relationship develops! This is really interesting. I love Sam's character! hehe! And David is just...David! LOL! Typical highschooler! LOL!

Anyways, UPDATE NOW!

Love ya loads!-Maha
Desert Illusion chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
It'S GOT TO BE DAVID! No one else! And HE also gave her that ring! Heheh! And I JUST KNEW that he'd give her a Karma Sutra book! I KNEW it! That was so obvious that he'd do something so typical of his character! DUH! This is David we are talking about here! *rolls eyes* Heheh! Anyways, I still think his efforts are really cute!

Desert Illusion chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
You know, this chapter was awsome! Haha! David sure is something! I mean omg! He REALLY knows how to get to her. This whole hate thing is so cute! *gigglez*

Anyways, I'm off to reading more! lol!

Desert Illusion chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Oh! That 'Bitch From Hell' has GOT TO GO.
Desert Illusion chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Ahahah! Oh man, this was the FIRST chapter, but it really is amusing! Hehe! Those fat '300 page hardcover thesaurus' DO come in handy sometimes. It's always good for a girl to have them around in her bedroom. Haha!

Anyways, this is an awsome story! I am soo reading more of this! lol! See ya later!

kat6528 chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
can't wiat for the next chapter!
gonzogrig chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
excellent. can't wait for the next chapter
Claire-a-bell chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Another rather hilarious chapter. Yeah, I was talking about Sam's name. Eh, it's not like it's all that uncommon though, so oh well. I think David was a bit of a jerk, and should have apologized, but that's just who he is I guess. Good luck on the next chapter.
StellaDelLuna chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Hee hee! This chapter reminds me of the time my Buffy obsessed friend went through EVERY SINGLE EPISODE with me. Needless to say, I perfected my ::nod:: uh huh. ::Nod:: uh huh method in that time! But great story! Update soon!
2,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 121 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 .. Last Next »