Reviews for Want, Take, Have
chosenchic chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Bitch! Slut! Whore! Shitface! (Lol See of Chucky). Anyways I never knew you updated. Interesting chappie. Man that David guy is horny! He seriously needs to give it a rest that horny asshole. Honestly go get laid or something. You've proably done it twenty times already. Oh and all those cuss words for the teacher by the way. I'm sorry but if I were Sam, I probably wouldn't have been as nice. Anyways thanks for the shoutout and update soon.
maddheather chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Oh wow! This story was recommended to me and I'm glad for that! At first the voice was a little jarring - I'm not used to first person, and the paranthesis were sortof excessive, but you toned them down in Chapter One. This story, with only two chapters so far, is brilliant. The voice WORKS, and the characters, as many as there are, are developing beautiful. You craft the unresolved sexual tension between Sam and Weston beautifully. And I love how you have Sam deny her underlying attraction to him in her inner monologues. Oh, that teacher was horrid, a bit unbelievable in some instances but plausible enough because are rare lot of teachers ARE that 're writing style is unique and addictive. I'm definitely coming back for , and good to see another Buffy fan. Love both those shows to death.
annicel chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
YAY! A chapter dedicated to me! You're my most favorite person ever! lol :o) Oh, and Angel all the way, baby. He is so freaking hot. Spike is hot, too, but Angel is... m... Yummy.

And you are so totally welcome for the review. Your story deserves it. It's hilarious so far. Thank you so much for recommending my fics, I really appreciate that. I'm glad you enjoyed/are enjoying them. lol My new chapter should be out very soon. :o)

Ok, now the actual review can start... lol Sam reminds me so much of myself with her obsession with Buffy, books, and anal cleaning/organization. If she was a male, I swear to God she'd be my soul mate. lol I love her.

David... Oh, David... He is a trip. He cracks me up. I can't believe he told everyone that he got jumped by three Hell's Angels. LOL That's such a guy thing to do. What a schmuck...

That History teacher must DIE. She insulted BUFFY! That is unforgivable. What an evil BITCH! Oh, and she was really mean to Sam. lol Kudos to Sam for telling that stupid, evil wench off.

Wow. This review is massive. lol Um... I think that's it. Oh, a question. Were you pissed at how Angel ended? o_O

Great chapter, you're awesome, thanks a lot for the recommendations, and have a great night! Update soon!
Zabella chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
That was a great chapter, the last section made me laugh, the sexual humour was very well keen for more!
babydoll1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Oh man! I absolutely love, love, and love this story! What an amazing beginning to a story. It just oozes with wonderful future chapters :] Keep up the great work! I love David's character; he's too funny. They all seem like such a great group of friends. Awsome job so far and I cannot wait in my seat long enough for the next update!
sweetxinsincerity chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I LOVE this story...omg it is so amazing. I really like Samantha's character, and the ending of the chap was hilarious! This must be the best story I've ever read on fictionpres...please update soon! I'm one of those people that starts a story and then never finishes, but I hope that doesn't happen with this story because it is INCREDIBLE. You are definately going on my favs.
alexialynne chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
urgh. no, the urgh isnt for you. i swear i typed you a 200 words long review and the blardy server failed me. so here i go again.

this 1st chapter is.. amazing. superb. fantastic. incredible. ok, i wanna go grab my own 300 page thesaurus to find enough positive adjectives to continue praising you, just that im too lazy to get my arse off the chair.

creative and interesting characters. great vocab. clean structure. beautifully written. wait, cleverly written. you are without a doubt one of the best writers fictionpress has. trust me, i've read so many stories here. and yes, u deserve a lot more reviews.

i dont know what i can say to justify your talent. theres no words for it really. you're just THAT good. and all that bcos I read ONE chapter. :D Please do update soon alright?

the only thing i don't like is that the plot sounds oh-too-familiar with the one i drew up a few days ago. too bad for me.. i think i'll have more fun reading yours than writing mine. you go gurl.

keep up with the good writing and all the best. dont make us wait too long for the next chapter. I miss Sam and David's bickering already. ;)

p/s: I lurvvee Buffy & Angel. And Spike is way too sexy.
tawnyfawn chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Stunning beginning chapter. and I *would* give a long review about all the things you could improve... Except there really isn't much and I like it now! )

from fawny
chosenchic chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Wow who would have thought you'd have the guts to write an 'M' story. And especially before me? Yeesh. Interesting idea for a story. Nice how you never told me considering you fully said you weren't gonna do one for awhile. Anyways I have to go work on my own story (wait till you read the later chaps, it's so crazy if I do say so myself)so later
annicel chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I want to start by saying that, I love you. You are my new best friend. Wanna know why? Of course you do... Well, for one, you're an EXTREMELY talented and funny writer, and two, you're a Buffy and Angel fan! Yes! Score! Rock on sista! lol Those are my two most favorite shows EVER! :o)

Ok, back to the story (which by the way, should have many, many more reviews), Samantha cracks me up. I love her sarcasm and quick wit. She brings a life to this story in a way you don't see very often. Also, David is hilarious. I love how he intentionally pisses Sam off. Their relationship and verbal sparring is worth reading this alone.

Nearly perfect grammar and spelling, wonderful, lively characters, interesting plot line... Can it get any better? AWESOME job so far. Please don't keep me waiting too long for the next chapter. You are so going on my favorites list, chica. :o)

Oh, and thanks so much for reading and reviewing my story. Don't worry, I'm not mad any more. I cleaned all day to work off my frustration. lol
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135