Reviews for Want, Take, Have
ghurl00 chapter 30 . 5/19/2009
GREAT STORY!

david and sam's fights can be overwhelming sometimes. i can so feel it:)

keep it up:)

update soon kk?
Sel chapter 29 . 5/16/2009
What!

Wow!

Cancer AND pregnancy in one chapter!

I really can't wait until you finish writing the story and posting it back up here again.

I'm sure it's going to be amazing after it's done.

I am really looking forward to it.

This story is so amazing. The characters you just have to fall in love with.

Oh and the plot, a little on the cliche but who doesn't love a good clichey but not too clichey plot.

You're an amazing writer and I look forward to the completion of this story. I just read the whole story in one day, it was so good I couldn't stop.
Ponder000 chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
some things dont make sense, kind confusing. Abit unrealistic. i thought sam was quiet. She clearly isnt. Seems to be abit ditzy in her thoughts.

Way too many italics which seem to make Sam's thoughts over exagerrated e.g JK rowling is a genius

I know its meant to be expressed but most of the time normal speech is best. Italics are just too dramatic. Sam sounds like some obsessed fanatic. The overused italics are also annoying cos they are uncalled for in some instances and are distracting.

That said, the writing style is original in some parts, cos i hadnt seen it anywhere else like in the manner you write it. That is a good thing )
Ponder000 chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
White shirts and rain do not a happy Sammy make

This sentence is a funny mistake lol.

I think she is a bit TOO dramatic when she keeps saying Asshole, Biatch, etc etc. Tone it down a bit? It worked for the first few times cos it was abit quirky and out there but then it was too repetitive and dramatic. Almost silly.
Ponder000 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
"Sam, Buffy marathon? I just unpacked my DVDs. Oh, hey, Maddy. You look gorgeous. David, man, what’s up?”

That was funny, how he said all just as he came in. And that and no one actually responded? Only David. But it seemed slightly wierd that Madison didn't react.

Quite cliche on the whole jerk (David) and main character (sam) thing but still funny
JUST ReLAX chapter 30 . 5/10/2009
This is story is amazing, the cliffhanger? i loved it

thanks for such a great story
Breathtaking chapter 15 . 4/24/2009
OH NO HE DIDN"T! A tenth grader! Come on! Finally she admits she likes him and then she goes and screws it all up! And David, seriously. I don't think hes done with little sammy, I think hes just getting started. And another thing, Go Maddison! I gotta finish this book! I really love it so far and cant wait to get all caught up. Just to let you know, I think you are an amazing writer. And I know its weird, but when I read a book that I really like and is amazingly awsome...I get chills. And let me tell you, I have chills. I absolutely love it and hope you get published someday, cuz you'd be a fantastic writer! :)
Breathtaking chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
LOVE IT! I just have to say this. I don't know if it is comming any time soon cuz I'm only on chapter 10, but WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO KISS! I am waiting! She totaly loves him and he is obviously into her so come on! Any way great love it and yeah, can't think of what to say now so um...bye. :)
Breathtaking chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV IT! Not done YET but I'm getting there!

I can only take so much computer screen at one time lol. So David and Sam cool I think they would be super cute together, so I guess I'll just have to read on and see what happens then! Good job love it yadda yadda yadda compliments, and two thumbs way way up! :)
Breathtaking chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
LOL I LOVE IT!
Breathtaking chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I LOVE IT! I'm not finished yet so I'll have to get on that. Gotta stop reading for now, but I cant wait to continue reading! You are a fabulous writer and I'm looking forward to finishing your fantastically written story. I like Sam, I would so be friends with someone like that! I'd kill David tho. And Ms. emphasis on the MS., hate her already! Great job! Love it! You have my encouragement and attention, you could go places with skills like that! :)
All That Spunk chapter 30 . 4/12/2009
wow, this is an amazing story. i started reading it one day, and couldn't take my eyes off of the screen. I just wanna know a few things though...

1. What happened to Alan?

2. What's the deal with a Red Ranger dude at the Halloween party? Who was he? & is his identity going to be revealed?

Well nonetheless, this story is great, and I can't wait to see the rewrite!
Earthen Faerie chapter 30 . 4/11/2009
I like this story and I hope it keeps its charm in the rewritten version. Full of incredible moments and very gripping. This deserves to stay up for others to enjoy. And it seems, by the number of good reviews, that people really appreciate the way you write.

Earthen Farie's Rating? 9.2/10.

Keep up the Stellar work! I really do like it.
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 30 . 3/29/2009
I just got done reading this. I loved it! I can't wait for the rewrite!
crazylady4 chapter 30 . 3/25/2009
Okay First of all i absolutely love you story. I also love Harry Potter and Buffy! I love all the references. Its truly excellent and not to sound pushy or anything but bloody hell can you hurry up and finish the story and post it so i can see what happens it the end god dammit (okay sorry about the little bit of aggressiveness. I truly love your story though please update!
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »