Reviews for Want, Take, Have
Booklover91 chapter 27 . 7/4/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE harry potter! i like when they say "bloody hell"...hehe
Booklover91 chapter 24 . 7/3/2008
haha! i liked this chappy! i always push the ice cream down with my tongue when i'm eating it in a cone too! lol
Booklover91 chapter 16 . 7/3/2008
Madison reminds me of myself. I'm forever gushing over people and their lovey-dovey-ness... :)
Booklover91 chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
"David grinned cockily. “Oh yes, you’re perfection personified,” I muttered. “Except for the part where you’ve got an ego twice the size of Texas, and then of course, there’s that annoying habit of yours.”

“What annoying habit?”

“The one where you open your mouth and sound comes out,” I replied smoothly."

haha, Sam is just too funny... I liked this part too "“I know,” he replied, giving me that same charming grin that seemed to melt the heart of just about any other member of the double-X chromosome population", haha.
Booklover91 chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
"Can we say ‘slow’, ladies and gentlemen?" haha! that was funy! i love this story it's really good :)
Booklover91 chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
eww...she IS a bitch from hell...Go Sam ! She told her! lol

And what is she anyways? A child molester? I had a teacher somewhat like her, but my teacher was a *beep* to story so far.
Booklover91 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
i love the part where she says she's guyanese(sp?) and then she says "holla"...haha...
Whitney chapter 29 . 7/1/2008
WOW, this story was so great i was on the computer the whole day just to finsh it from start, to finish! I have a question though, are you goign to write a sequal? well I hope you do. Great JOB! I love it keep it up!
MeLove chapter 29 . 6/29/2008
I just found this work on the SKOW awards nominees list, and I have to say...Wow. This is absolutely brilliant. First off, your writing is amazing, just amazing. The story line is amazing. The characters are amazing. Its just amazing! The chemistry between the character is perfect, I think.

This last chapter, the cliffhanger had tears in my eyes.

I'm so happy that I found this and more happy that I found it this time because there is no way I couldv'e waited this long for an update...which leads me to my next sentence.

PLEASE, as soon as possible, give us something!

Thanks, MeLove
madder red chapter 29 . 6/29/2008
DUN DUN DUN! and when things were going so well too! this is really dramatic isn't it? I guess that why this story is so attractive, its cos we all need some drama and some tragedy to make our own lives look good xDD

GREAT STORY - awful cliffy - (POUT) UPDATE SOON OR DIE!

and you never talked about Sam's family after that "incident" and it's kinda making me curious (read: EXTREMELY) so please please please pretty please write more xD and how will everyone deal with a pregnancy and CANCER? hmm.. and the plot thickens! XD

update soon.. before I do something drastic.. like come find you at midnight, sit beside your bed, stare at your face, then wake you, and say tell me I'm beautiful..

jkjk, sheesh, I'm not a stalker.. (yet)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR WRITING! and update soon - MUAHAHAHAHA -
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Hey! I've just started in on reading your story (I've actually wanted to for a long time), and I absolutely love it so far! Your writing style is humorous and draws the reader into the story, and I think that your use of characters with an interesting ethnic background is a definite plus. You'll definitely be hearing more from me later on!
Alpheus chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
I'd love if David was the admirer, but I have a feeling it's Ian. Oh, and the Claddagah Ring from Buffy? Brilliant. I always wanted one of those, but it seems like they only exist in Ireland or something.
DOMOxKUN chapter 29 . 6/3/2008
Okay.. wow.. oh god.

I know that I SHOULDN'T have read this because I probably won't be able to read any more of it in a long time but I kept avoiding it and more and more people kept saying it was an AWESOME FP. So, I caved.

And man, was this story AWESOME. So far, at least. God, ... wow...
shutterbaby chapter 29 . 5/28/2008
I really do miss Sam and David's story (a lot more than I miss Buffy, to be honest) so hopefully soon we'll see updates. Although trust me, I have a LOT of empathy for your hectic school life - almost as much empathy as I have homework. Which, considering the proximity to summer, you'd think would subside...

Anyways, I just figured I'd say that your story makes me happy. :) Good luck with school, and whenever you're back, we'll all be ready to be psyched.
Revel in the Night chapter 29 . 5/27/2008
Very suspenseful ending to the chapter- makes me eager for more :P I really hope you find some time to update your story, it really is an awesome piece of work - something definitely worth finishing! You totally rock and i know for a fact that you have inspired quite a few people into writing romantic stories (not me by the way ;P) Props to you!
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »