Reviews for Want, Take, Have
kelli chapter 27 . 7/10/2012
your freanch was right on point dont worry
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Good
Allyy Sparkz chapter 30 . 6/18/2012
you girl, have got one of the best writing styles.. even at that young age. Me and my mates have been spending so much time reading and talking about this, a new and improved and finished version? I CAN'T WAIT IT'LL BE SO AWESOME.. especially since it'll be finished.

I honestly am so excited! Hope you have it up soon, like really, I can't wait!

you are one of the writers that actually gotten me into romance and drama!

:'D
PoisonedFlower chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
Well, you haven't updated this story in quite a while, but I really hope you do someday! This is one of the few stories on this site that I have really liked, despite the little things I didn't love about it. I don't know if you plan to go through with finishing it anytime, but would just like to say that, obviously, plenty of people will read it if you do!
trippy.cat.girl chapter 30 . 4/26/2012
Finish the story. NOW!
foreigndelight chapter 29 . 4/9/2012
Wow.

You really do the hook-you-up-and-never-let-you-leave-until-finishing-the-story thing.

But, there are some mistakes, aren't there? Maybe its wrong to call them mistakes, but maybe holes, or something god damn do not fit or sth.

I woulde very likely to see

-to read sex of sam and davids

-Scott and Madison thing. You left it so unidentified

-the ranger guy appeared? who was he after all?

-Leah is so excluded from the others.

-So, her mother is hating her because she survived? interesting logic she got..

-Ian and the girl. (SOMEwhta starts with ni)nielle, mielle?

-Ians family? who has he got anyway besides Sam and the group? Like he is so alone.

-Scott and the family.

-Scott and Sam. they seem to close but we havent got anything between them, right? we dont have any inf. about him..

-Scott and the other siblings. How are heir relationshiphs are?

and the last shots..

-Ian is dyingy. How very well.

-We got a pregnant lady, as well.

I, personally dont have the problem with not-to-happy endings. And ı am NOT higly obsessive with the happy endings..

well, only a little..

But what really bothers me is that this is NOT like an ending.

well, complaints,complaints,complaints.. You think they never end, Until they transform to COMPLIMENTS.

dude, that was awesome. The main factors. The way the attaraction of Sam and David each other, just make me feel excited. Gotta love them ;)

Especially, my fave chapter was turn me on.

And you have nice touchs to human relationships, different sights of view..

It shouldnt be so hard If you werent created a million character :DD

But, still, loved the way it is. Everybody seemed to attaracted each other with a different way.

Actually, cant say you havent inspired me..

well, see you in your next update...
goanywhere chapter 30 . 4/3/2012
Love it.
goanywhere chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
This is amazing. I love it.
shann-ng chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
i came accross this story a few days ago, and i've just finished it.. it's amazing but there was a promise of you finishing it? and its been 3 years! please finish soon. x
ljcolic chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hey I just looked at New Year's Eve and the movie character played by Zack Efron reminded me of David (awwww) ... so I went back to read your story again ... it would be great if you continue with it :))))) please
TwoShoes chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This story is really amazing!

i love sam and david, theyre sooo cuteespecially the way they fight. i also love madison and ian and i HATE HATE HATE the way you left it! you cnt just leave it there! please please please finish your editing... or if you wont finish for ages cant you jut edit after the whole storys finished!

i love this:)

Carly:)
dontletgo chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
there is a school down my block that my sisters goes too, thats called maple ridge. weird :I
asheepiage chapter 30 . 11/5/2011
OMG Ian's dying! Maddison's pregnant! James is the father right? OMG what a start to a new year... :P On a more non-melodramatic note, i suppose, How's the re-righting going along? Oh and by the way i am in love with this story! Every afternoon i would sit down after homework and read as much as i could :D Great story :) Congrats on the SKoW award (where i found you lol) :) GREATEST STORY EVER!

asheepiage.
asheepiage chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Loving it so far! I promise to read the rest sometime, i will, I SWEAR!

P.S. i am comletely in LOVE with Buffy the vampire slayer and angel!

asheepiage.
CrazyCinderellaGirl chapter 29 . 10/7/2011
My lord! That was the best story EVER! literally that was the best one I have ever read on here :) was the the end or are you gonna do a sequel because you should! ;) keep writing...literally! 3
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »