Reviews for Break The Mirror
Society's Misfit chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I really liked this poem though it might have been better if you had taken Some of the words and used a bigger word to descirbe it instead making the poem sound more sophisticated type. If that makes sence... Other than that i really liked it very good
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
You're great at both! And this one is really lovely.
mystique auteur chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Write more poems! I loved it lots.
TheBrokenWanderer chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
there is no either/or...you will write BOTH...DON'T STOP...please...i now i'm not the best reviewer, especially since you're so good to me...but i do get around to things eventually...lol...

~TheBrokenWanderer~
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I like it. You should definatly write more short poems, though I know it's not your expertise. Great job.
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I absolutely adore the comparisons. I love it's style, and keep on trying for short pieces. You'll get there.

Thank you!)
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
it doesn't matter to me what you write! It's always good! anyway, for something short it is very well detailed and flowed nicely. excellent work!

~Sorrow~
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow, great writing. I really like this.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Beautiful poetry. Thanks for the review, BTW.
method acting chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I personally prefer your song lyrics, simply becasue the formatting helps the vibe and intensity. Excellent job here...a bit straightforward, but lovely. Nice.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I like it by itself... that ending is awesome
Sahara Oblodra chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I think that this was good.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
i liked this...a good first attempt which i feel will only get better with time...just keep writing whats in ur heart and you'll be fine...well done. lots of love ~AllyCred~
wishingdreamingwaiting chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
oh, i like the end... "Without feel/Now I am nothing." anyway.. i think you did a fine job on this short poem of yours, and i feel like i should compliment the awesome comparison between your soul and a mirror breaking... did i mention that it was awesome?
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
u shouls definitely write more poems like this. love the metaphoric way u compared urself 2 a mirror shattering. love the imagery and vocab. great:-) plus, cheers for putting my poem on ur fav list and reviewing me. i was kinda flattered. good luck!:-) -mez-