Reviews for Anger Laced Addiction
Rubyme chapter 10 . 4/11/2006
I adore this adore it.

You pulled me into her mind, and made me love her for the horrible things she did and when they said to take her away, I was heartbroken.

Absolutely astonishing.
Rubyme chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
She is all too right, sex is better than anything they are doing and its much, much healthier.
Rubyme chapter 8 . 4/11/2006
Oh god, I hope she kills them.

Well not really but... you get the jist.

What is a slag?
Rubyme chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
M, I want more. This is so good.
Rubyme chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
There are so many kidslike this... sadly they either kill themselves or they snap and get sent to a hospital.
Rubyme chapter 5 . 4/11/2006
This may just be my twisted mind, but I see a pattern in these and a story starting to unfold...
Rubyme chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
*shudder*..."a stranger between my thighs"

Eerie...
Rubyme chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
M, I can not get enough.

The fact that you capture the raunchy thoughts of teenage minds is exquisit!
Rubyme chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Oh god, I see where this is going and I love it to death.
Rubyme chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
You need to put quotation marks when someone is speaking, my dear.

But this is so good, I'm glad theres more! Detail is a big thing with stories, but with your writing style it would ruin the plot.
sweetxinsincerity chapter 10 . 11/5/2005
Wow. I agree with one of your other reviewers, it's painfully realistic and although it's definately not a happy story I still loved it. The short chapters were effective, since you were just giving flashes of the story. I think you should really put up a sequel!
Thorn's-girl chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
Sequel? Hell yes! This is so painfully real. You really know how to write people. I am totally blown away. Fucking amazing, really.
Tara chapter 10 . 9/27/2005
I really think you should put up a sequel, because I enjoyed this sotry so much, and am dying to know what happens next. It's beautiful :-)
Radyn chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
My point is, when you choose to have sex you also need to face the consequences, whatever they may be. I fully encourage you to screw anyone you want; just don't complain when you get pregnant or get an STD. Abortions aren't excuses to shirk responsibility.
Sky chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
I like it a lot, but I wish the chapters were longer! Love the trick with the towel. Thanks for the review, btw. Update soon!