Reviews for All You Once Knew is Lost
Momiji K. Sohma chapter 28 . 6/12/2008
No! I hate waiting for updates. ;P I love this story so much, it's so different from everyone elses. I like how you tell different peoples storys at the same time. I want another Scientist update! D: [P.S. Sorry if theres any typos' I went to a concert and my ears still ringing and its driving me insane, so I can't type all that well.]
thatisnotmyrealnamehaha chapter 27 . 5/1/2008
Hey there. ;D

It's been awhile, but I'm glad to see another chapter! I can't wait to hear about Mina/Sheng.

Looking forward to the next chapter,

Vicky*
Char chapter 26 . 4/14/2008
I stand corrected.

I love this! Please continue writing!
TruthThatHurts chapter 26 . 4/3/2008
Just when I thought my day was going bad...WHAM! Update!

You made my day thus far with this update, and such a good one too! I was wondering what was happening to the prisoners in the crisis. Being cooped up (voluntarily, but still) in a prison? Man, Cabin Fever could easily escalate to something far much more worse than what's happening in the apartments, haha.

And now their haven has been violated by vagabonds? Man, when it hits the fans for those guys, its industrial sized, huh? Can't wait for the next chapter, and for the next Prisoner Journal Entry.

Glad you finally found the time to update, I was beginning to worry about my favorite story on this site. Keep up the awesome work, and I'll keep on reading and reviewing.

-TTH
Toxin89 chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
It wasn't until you addressed it in this chapter (chapter 3) That I realized you took on a pretty tough job. It seems really hard to make Zombies err... interestingly different, good job so far but you were right it is a bit like a video game or movie. Then again what other references do you have?
Toxin89 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Honestly I think you got something, but it was really... boring I guess is the best way to but it. I know it's the first chapter things usually get better... but if you have the time and feel like it you should try to make it a little bit more interesting. Try to pull the reader in.
thatisnotmyrealnamehaha chapter 25 . 11/17/2007
Last updated a month ago? :(

*impatiently twiddles thumbs*

Pweez don't drop this story, I'm having fun reading it! D
TruthThatHurts chapter 25 . 10/15/2007
Woo Hoo! New chapter! *Happy dance*

Short but sweet. Nothing wrong with that. It's something to let the watering mouths of the story's fans chew on before the next chapter.

Sorry about the crazy school, but just think of the idea backup thats building and the awesome chapter that's bound to flow once the dam bursts and they come rushing forward! Heheheh...I can't wait.

Awesome job as always. Nice to see Cabin Fever is starting to set in which, aside from flesh eating undead, is probably the number one dangerous thing in an apocolypse! I'd love to see it escalate over time as well as some more of the undead, but I am good with things so far. Can't rush genius, as the saying goes...I think. Ah well.

Can't wait for the next chapter and as always, keep up the awesome job!

~TTH
Casey Jones chapter 17 . 9/7/2007
I love this story. I stayed up all night reading cause of my insomnia, so thanks for keeping me content and not bored!
Silken Sad Uncertain chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
I continued reading this, most zombie horrors aren't actually scary. Movies such as Resident Evil and Dawn of the Dead have something missing...

However, your bathroom seen sent a few shivers down my spine while at the same time arousing an enthusiastic excitement.

If I may offer a word of advice: when you come through sections such as the bathroom scene, slow them down. Focus on needless specifics and sensory detail... this'll cause more fear.

Additionally:

Thank you so much for your review and your utter honesty. I will take everything you said into consideration and grammatical corrections will begin immediately. I apologize deeply for them...

Also, my explanation for the zombie outbreak will probably come much later in the story.

Again, thank you... :)
Time Diver chapter 24 . 8/11/2007
Wow, its good to see you're still updating this story. It's one of my favs so far, plus, you've inspired me so much that I've made a zombie novel of my own.
Silken Sad Uncertain chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I realize it seems quite paltry since this is about chapter one when you're all the way in Chapter 24. I've always had an open ear for zombie horrors and actions, and you're story just so happened to be one of them.

I know you're already far into it but Chapter One, though interesting, was quite fast paced, and the characters where very quick to figure out what was going on.

I too am writing a zombie horror, just for fun, similar to yours. I just wanted to tell you that you've got a thumbs up from me.
Sir Scott chapter 24 . 7/18/2007
Nice chapter. Everyone is starting to panick. I would like to think that the government could handle things better, but your story is probably right.

~SirScott
TruthThatHurts chapter 24 . 7/16/2007
Beautiful and worth the wait. I saw the email alert I got about the update and let out a sheer shout of joy, despite it being midnight with everyone else in the house asleep.

Great chapter. Sucks to be that one scientist that got the tainted sandwich. If I was on the science crew, I think I would definately think twice about eating food offered by the people running the place.

My favorite part in the chapter is what my favorite part of every chapter is: the gorey violence (sometimes I wonder about my sanity due to my love of the stuff, haha). Very nice description of the woman dropping the director with three shots. She must have had some kind of vendetta against the guy when a single shot to the back of the head would have done the work of the three round she spend on his back. Of course the head is a smaller target so she probably did the best thing. Now as for the guy firing wildly, or as I'd like to call him, 'Mister Twitchy Finger,' I think it safe to say that its his fault for military security of the building for going nuts. But with flesh eating cannibals running around, I don't blame the guy for being on edge.

Only thing that seemed off to me in the chapter is the camoflauge. If you were talkign about the camo I think you were, I think its just called woodland, but I'm most likely wrong. I'm not really an expert on camo, though I have friends that are almost completely about all things military, but they don't like to read or write. Oh well, their loss on such a great story you got here. Also, the US military uses M-4's and M-16's and not AK-47's. But, again, I could and most like am wrong in the fact that they don't. After all, with the Ak the most produced assault rifle in the world, it would make sense if the US military had some just laying around, "just in case", right?

Well, aside from my most likely wrong in actual fact criticism, it's a great chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter. And what about the others trapped in their places of refuge? I'd imagine the growing numbers of undead moaning 24/7 would start driving them mad, along with the cabin fever that's bound to set in from being stuck inside their buildings. Oh well, maybe there's some ideas for you to think about in future chapters, haha.

Keep up the awesome work and good luck in your college classes. I know how much effort college can be (though I only have experience in community college at the moment). You have my best wishes in that and sympathy, haha.

-TTH
Dysthymia chapter 23 . 6/8/2007
I love how this has been going. It's a truly excellent story.
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »