Reviews for All You Once Knew is Lost
Sir Scott chapter 17 . 2/25/2007
It would get boring being stuck in an apartment. I think Sammie has been turned into a zombie.

Sir Scott chapter 16 . 1/26/2007
I liked this chapter. I felt sorry for the guy in the bath tub. Keep the updates coming.

Sir Scott chapter 15 . 12/2/2006
Good chapter. I like the prisoner's take on things. I wonder if humanity will survive the zombie attacks.

J.J. Hickson chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Loved it plane and simple i loved it hehe
xDawnx chapter 14 . 8/18/2006
Great story, very creepy - I can't wait for more chapters!
Darket chapter 14 . 8/15/2006
NICE! Good fucking work, I'm serious. I like what you're doing with this.

Peace

Darket
SanchezC chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Like the story so far.
Sir Scott chapter 14 . 8/4/2006
Good chapter, I liked how the woman hit the man with the purse. Keep up the good work.

Darket chapter 13 . 7/20/2006
Wow. I'm sorry i missed the update two days ago. I just didn't know. Nice job though, I'll still be around. I dunno what to do with horror on my part... I'll think of something.

Peace, Love, Triangle!

Darket
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 7/20/2006
I was beginning to wander if the zombies had gotten you. Pretty cool chapter. You have away of keeping the reader entertained.

Werelynx chapter 12 . 6/17/2006
I finished readin' what you have so far; it's definitely good. It's your story, so I'm not gonna nail you...but does Gray have to die? He's too cool for that.

P.S. Hey, thanks for reviewing Darkness. That's one of my faves.
Werelynx chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
I've only read through ch 3 so far, but it's pretty good. You've got a knack for unnatural disaster.
Darket chapter 12 . 6/4/2006
I'm sorry i'm a bit late, I didn't know it updated... My bad! ;, so go easy on me. I still love this story! Thank you for finishing Quarantine. Oh, and do update soon!
Sir Scott chapter 12 . 5/31/2006
Pretty good chapter. Gray should turn the shotgun on the owner and hit him over the head with it. I would not worry too much about explaining the delay between chapters. Wishing You Good Health And Plenty Of Wealth, ~SirScott~
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 5/23/2006
Pretty good story. I am looking forward to reading more.

91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »