Reviews for your body covered in PASSIONred polish
daniellegypt chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I love the last little verse. A perfect ending.

It was vile and I loved it.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Favorite line: "i need a brazilian wax - shave i mean - because my pubes are longer than my leg hair." Seriously, that's too funny. And it just makes you sound like this sociopath who's like, la dee da, I'm thinking about killing someone but I need a shave. It's so random. This is pretty awesome. Love it. Keep writing! :)
mostly water chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
::shudder::Beautiful.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
OH MY GOD. you are a genius? wtf was that?
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
jesus christ. a review 4 months late. lol sorry but im sharing what i think of it now no matter how late it is. i thought this was beautiful. realistic&it had a distinct necrophilia feel to it along with a whole glamorous-sexual theme to -a-ut-iful.
kit feral chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I don't know what to say about this... it's ugly and beautiful at the same time. Favorite lines: "i wish it was nailpolish but it's most likely blood" and "maybe tomorrow i'll paint my nails & spill my waterbased PASSIONred polish & smear it with my fingertips (it'll look like a struggle took place) then my wishonastar would come true" and "i need a brazillian wax-shave i mean-because my pubes are longer than my leg hair but" (though that's gross, lol- loved the bit after it, too) and especially "there's a coupon for razors in the wal-mart ad - damn i can't resist." Wonderful piece. Disturbing and creepy, but absaloutly facinating and just gourgouse. (I can't spell tonight, grr.) Beautiful work, never stop writing.
It Sounds Horrible chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
i love love (& love) the "blood & nailpolish". beyond wonderful.
account not in use chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I love the format, scattered, you, and utter perfection. the premise, the correction of her words, the murder, the suicide, the love(/longing). beautiful.
Poe DeLasVegas chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Wow. Erm. That's slightly disturbing, but the message is nice - in a strange sort of way.

Your grammar is off in a few places, and it's messily typed, but it's pretty good.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
That was... different, not bad just... different
Rozlin chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
hm? that was odd...
in tesseraction chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
graphic, subtly disturbing, god do i love it.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
'i wish it was nailpolish but it's most likely blood' I like this line. It sounds directly human.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
disgustingly horrifying. hauntingly graphic.

pretty much perfect.

-salt.
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This was awesome. It's dirty and vile and raw and that's what's so great about it. It's written in a very fluid language, and it's filled with angst and that's why I like it.

-marie