Reviews for Flight
Blumiru chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Ah, yes. More complications. How bothersome.

I can't help but titter like a schoolgirl at this. The writing is excellent: not too long-winded but not too quick, either. The humour is excellent, although I question how the HMS managed to get a message out to distant villages so quickly. I can't help but wait for more!
OrientalEmerald chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
I love this story! Its well written and very different. Are you going to carry on with it?
Scared Loveless chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
A very interesting story. I would love to hear more of this delightful tale.
Suze-Booze chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
still thrilling. by the way i'm canadian too! so happy new year!
Suze-Booze chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
what a pleasant read, i must say _ and i thought i hated fantasy stories...
Baltizar S chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
This is really good. You should update this sometime soon (unless you've given up on fictionpress entirely noting that you haven't updated anything since January). I look forward to reading the whole thing.
HannahMarieWillow chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Really interesting and quite amusing, it makes me wonder whats going to happen next.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
im not really into the whole fantasy bit but u did pretty good. i mean im actually interested! now i have a favor to ask...WOULD U UPDATE UR FRIGGIN STORIES! note that i used plural form on stories.
clunystationsweet chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
hey this looks like a good one aye please undate sometime soon
toni chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
I really like this story. Almost more than I like child of the silver path and I have been frustriated for almost a year because of the lack of updates on that...
Soul's Eclipse chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
Update soon!
Jareth Valentine chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
This story is great. Love the characters, love the growing plot, love the setting. Great sense of intrigue as well...makes me want to keep reading. Which is annoying, seeng as there's no more. Write more. Soon.
Alanna Lioness chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Once again, no time for a proper review. I'm bad about that, aren't I? Just thought I'd comment on the fact that I'm part of the ficathon too! I had to completely start my story over. -.-; Don't you hate when that happens?
Raomina chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
This is an interesting chapter. You made up some new words huh? Like using 'hands' instead of 'foot' for measurement and Tura instead of God or sth like that. So much have happened in just four chapters. Great job. Update soon.
CreativeDestruction1 chapter 4 . 10/30/2005