Reviews for Flight
Soul's Eclipse chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
Update!
Mage Dudette chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
woo! fun! i think this is great! i like faeron's comments on things. heh. cool names too! _
Yuki of the Snow chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
That is awesome to say the least of the story.
Kura-sama chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Oh, cool story! Great begining Update soon

PS: I love that dragon heh
Finger Dingbat chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
wow, great job so far, the detail is amazing, so WRITE MORE! i am asmazingly bord and need some entertaiment, lol, jk, i'am not the stuck up, but please do write more, this looks like the beginnings of a great story, i love the dragon!

lol, a round of appluse and a tip of the hat to another great sucsess!
c4rm3n chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
your chapter names are funny too.. i loved the "your house is on fire" part, great stuff!

i love what you've written, it's brilliant!

see you.
c4rm3n chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
love the start, very cool!

and i love the snarky talk and stuff, it's really interesting and funny.

great stuff.

toodles
Raomina chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Whoa, this story is very interesting! Full of action and adventure- I hope. Anyway, you MUST continue with this story. It's really creative and original. The characters and plot are refreshing and the whole thing is developing work and update soon!
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
absolutely luv. update asap! Sage
LittleDragonOfTruth chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
I... absolutely... LOVE IT! I beleive you are my favorite writer. I would offer you some critisism, but it's ten to eleven, I'm heading off to bed, and I can't find anything to critisise. _
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
ooh, this is unique! Fantasy is my favorite genre; I've never read anything quite like this before :) I love it, especially the interaction between Shanae, Arvan, and Faeron. Keep up the great work!
Mya von Dor chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
hmm, interesting...hope they're not going to the world of humans, I think she'd be in for the shock of her life if they did, but yeah, I guess we'll find out later. :)
Mya von Dor chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
interesting plot, and start, and yes. Wonder how he'll react if/when he finds out she can't fly, and I wonder why...anyway..good stuff :)
1218 chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
great
Mi.Ishi chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
This is really good so far. I can't wait to see what happens. I didn't know what ficathons were until you explained it too.

Awesome job so far.