Reviews for Flight
BadSweets chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Whoa! Cool. I want to know where this is going XD Poor Shanae. I wonder when she's going to tell him she can't fly?
Queen Beryl chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
I love it! I love it! I LOVE IT! Oh, this is one of the most original... most flyingly wonderful stories I've read! I love it so much! It's my newest favorite! Oh, thank you so much for doing such a great job!
Queen Beryl chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
*gushes* It's beautiful! I absolutely love it so far! You've done such a wonderful job! *hugs* It's so lovely! I love how Shanae can't fly! I ADORE Arvan! Hehehe, he's such a dork! The dragon is amazing as well! Way to go!
Killer Tofu chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
SAWEET!
I Dance In The Rain chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Omg! Omg! Omg! I love this story! Wow. It's SO good. This is A-Train btw. I changed my name. But neways, ack! You HAVE to update! I absolutely LOVE the dragon and you describe him really well. And when you described him sitting down I imagined him looking all adorable and stuff. Ha ha. So yeah, update! This story is DEFINETELY going on my favorites.
Instant Ninja chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
yay! new story! ...*hugs*...yay!

...now I feel like a 3 year old...oh, well...it's a cool idea for a story...although...a lot hasn't been explained yet, but that's ok...just...keep on with it,ok?

...*sniff*...I liked those incomplete stories...bad authoress! BAD! ...oh, well...good luck with everything, k?

-With Love, From Ikari-
Shadow E. Katt chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
oi, another great story! shanae and arvan are both, like, adults, right? im so used to the teenager thing. still, the action really wins over. keep updating!

p.s. is there a prize in the ficathon? because you have to answer to a challenge/assignment, right, so what do you get in return for the story you wrote for the challenge?
she's so hardcore chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
me like, me like!

dragonfly
Jaz108 chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
LOL! this was fun! i liked it! dragons are cool!
McQuinn chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
What a truly wonderful chapter! I enjoyed this very much - especially the suspense towards the end that had me all, "GAH!"

*Hugs Faeron* I love him. He's so cute.

AND! "Faeron tilted his head to the flames and seemed to study them for a moment. It is delightfully warm, isn’t it?" - Bwahaha!

AND! "I don’t want to be slain! Faeron whined." - *Grins*

Nice use of your challenge quote - very creative. I can't believe Shanae maneuvered herself around the subject of her not being able to fly. I'm desperate to see Arvan and Faeron's reactions. Also! Arvan...what *is* he? What sort of species would be able to understand the language of dragons?

Update soon! I'm really enjoying this!

McQuinn
crazy.chaotic.cool chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
wow this is awesome, u gotta continue it i wanna read more
callis chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Another great story! I just hope you'll finish this one...
Lorok chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Interesting... Very interesting. But you gotta finish some of your other stories to a point. You've realeased several in the past couple of months but still havn't updated that far in any. It's hard to keep up with all of them.
Descendant of Darkness chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
i like it
BlackFireyPhoenix86 chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
this is good.. I really like.. can't wait for the next chapter...
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »