Reviews for Where Time Stands Still
Voilee chapter 10 . 5/5/2007
My goodness . . . what talent you have! Lovely work. There are a few errors and a few confusing things, but otherwise it is quite good. I would suggest finding a beta to make it gold! Keep it up.
lazarus-writer chapter 13 . 10/29/2005
This is just a kind keep up the good work review. Your story is very good and it is unlucky so few people have read it, coz if they did it'd get more rviews
The-Writer's-Ghost chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Hey, Evan. It's been a while but I finally got around to reading your story (or at least the prologue-I downloaded the rest to read later). I like the way it's going. There's a few gramatical errors and silly things but it's really good! Oh, this is James by the way. I'll review again when I've read all the other chapters. Keep it going!
like it chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I like to read. As far as the storyline go. I enjoy many different of all I enjoyed the style in the way tthe story is written. I likeyour style very much. Your storyline is of a Japanese Japanese have a tea ceremony. It is very elaborate and verydetailed.

There was the Japanese guard who protected the had a lot of tattoos. They were in training from the time they werefive years old. It was all about honor. Just like a tea story was a little bit inconsistent with the idea. But I wish to tell you it was very well written I enjoy your style of as you continue to develop your storylines an will probably be an excellent writer