Reviews for FADING FAST, SWEET DEATH
Heather chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Awesome story. Dark, but I wouldn't expect less. You did a great job, hun.
Midnight Lynx chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Wow, This is really suspeceful and creepy!Is the guy a vampire or just regular human?I feel alittle bad for him chick sounds wicked!But anyways I really like how you were fooling your audience with him trying to seduce her then killing did seduce her just not in the same reasoning as expected!Good job,Awesome future Lovecraft! *Priscilla*
lookingwest chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
i'm thinking that one of the only few things this story is missing is more detail and then checking for spelling and grammar, i saw a few mistakes. otherwise, the story line itself looks pretty well, and the plots alright, keep up with it, with a little less "one-liner" stuff.
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
That was incredible, subtle, poetic, smooth, and beautiful. You're a genius with words, you know that right? You don't over do it, and you don't leave the reader wanting more in terms of explanations. It's just the right amount to intoxicate and keep hold until the big slap in the face end. I love it. Great job. Keep up the good work.
Benton87 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
WHAT THE HELL! you know i knew there was gonna be some kind of joseph twist there. The classic "get 'em drunk and get laid" idea is too...cliche* for you. but me likey (*? sorry if spelling is wrong)
JudgementMathew chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Very awesome keep up the good work