Reviews for The Prisoner
Mr. D-Dawg chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This poem is entertaining, although it is somewhat angsty. The opening imagery of being cramped is good, although the repetition of some words does detract it a bit. The surprising humorous ending is great. Although, as stated before, the angst is a bit overdone. Nevertheless, good job!
Gabriel Lyman chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
lol i love the concept, its funny but yet serious at the same time. Nice job
DstroyedurDreams chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
no one likes to be trapped in a box. not even a toy. to be trapped. pushed into the darkness and made to do what others want. the darkness gets overwhelming and given enough time, a person gets use to it. but no one should have to.
sasha chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
i loved it, it really made me think about wut was going on. Wut really were you thinking about when you wrote that?
SassyLil'Thunderstorm chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Oh god this was the last thing I needed to hear...Im the crazy one who picks up my teddy bears and kisses them when I accidently knock them off of my bed, or i wouldnt play with one bear without playing with all of them cuz i thought they would cry or be say...OOH and i dunno if you saw that commercial about the Lamp that got replaced by the newer lamp and its sitting out with the trash looking sadly at its old home and the new lamp lighting up the window...and at the end its like silly human dont be sad its just a lamp or something like that...I almost cried lol...lemme stop rambling i probably sound really crazy...good poem!
Tommie chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
The longer I know you, the better your writing gets. And this one is no exception. Keep up your writing Ashlee
Chris R chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Can't be more descriptive than that. Good job, should try and get this one published.
Laramie Chruse chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This was just great! I feel bad for the jack in the box now...
speakeasy-love chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I think I get this, hard to say though, none the less, I liked it. Much love, lost.