Reviews for Consequences Of Passion
bexr91 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Great! And a red head - usually the strong heroines are always brunette.. And as I am a natural blonde.. I feel very left out. Bring out more the the fair skins!
I've left FP chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
heh, cool, wish I could read farther than the 1st chapter, but...I have an anoying older bro who wants the computer (brat boy) But, to the point, I shall return to finnish reading. lol, are these city slicker kids goin' to the country? Cuz when I 1st moved, I was never dumb enough to climb them country cliffs by my new home. lol, great story, I'll come soon! ClAiReCaLLeSeN
Lady Katreina chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
Wow! I really like this story. Artemis is such a wonderful character (Rick is kind of funny actully but I simply don't know what to think of him... right now, for me, he is a puzzle that I want to solve because -I hope- he is the love interest or soon to be)Thank you for updating.
method acting chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Ah. Lovely. Very...in depth and causual. You are obviously comfortable wiht your writing style. You and your lovely style and peices deserve a spot on my favorites list. Excellent job. Your profile is a surprizingly accurate discription of myself. (that last bit) If I ever found it nessesary, that may be one way to put me...lovely. In any case, nice job.
Brighde chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Oh she's gonna meet him now? I just can't wait you- you sort of cliffhanging person! lol I should really work on formulating better sentences :P

Anyways, awesome chap, that girl is absolutely crazy though, sheesh, she would have been pretty screwed if the dogs hadn't been tied up. Oh well, at least she encountered Rick again :)

Well, update as soon as you can cause I'll be waiting ;)

p.s. Nice description of the clouds as she's walking _
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
ha-ha. Showing some emotion finnaly( meaning Rick) Update soon.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
Awesome chapter! Hmm..I wonder what's gonna happen.
murfdurf22 chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
hey, i really like this so far, surprisingly i like it better than bitter blood too...AND AHA! i found a mistake! lol, you must put "an" before every word that starts with a vowel, lol. anyways thats all, everything else was perfect, update this soon i like it
Brighde chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
Love it. Love it. Love it.

I mean, the first chapter had me pretty done in but this tops the cake!

Ah, where to begin?

First off, Rick is fantastic! Wait wait, I can't start with Rick without going into how hillarious Artemis and him are!

lol I just- agh! *reminds self to breathe and type actual coherent sentences :P* Alright, where was I? Right, Rick and Artemis. Their dialogue is amazing, so very witty! And even though they'd deny it there are SUCH sparks waiting to be made ;)

Some of the best lines were(trying hopelessly not to list all of them):

- “In case I’m mistaken I was nowhere near you earlier and the only reason you aren’t a splattered corpse is because I happened to save you. Y’ know, little girls really shouldn’t attempt to play wonder woman in real life. It’s best saved for the playground. Shouldn’t you go dress up your Barbie’s or something?”

So. Very. Good. Heh, and not to mention her comeback XD

- "Do not say he saved you. Do not say he saved you. Don’t.."

And then her sister just has to go and phrase it that way lol

- “ As in the Greek goddess of the hunt, known as Diana in Rome. Why, what is your name? Aardvark?”

_ (points at cleverness above and keeps right on laughing)

*Sigh* Alright, alright, I'm probably getting carried away again but the point is!...err, did I ever have a point? 0_0

Right! How great this work is :D Please, please update as soon as you can and thanks for the wonderful read! :)

Brighde chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Beautiful. That's all I can say for this opening.

I can really feel the atmosphere surrounding the place D Not to mention the characters. Hah, Artemis is great (lovely name btw, fitting as well :D)! Go adventure girls :D

Poor Lydia though, being dragged about by her older sister :P

Anyhoo, I'm on the the next chapter because that cliffie's got me going nuts ;)

-B. Blum

p.s. I'm just curious, what country are you from?
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Hey this sounds interesting, I like it. Although I was a little confused of the whole climbing falling thing. Was she climbing down and fell or climbing up or something. Well update soon. (all of your stories)
skeletons-13 chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
hey

great update! i like the way you introduced rick. and your description of him was very good. i could picture him in my mind. you are creating that visual picture...now keep it up! enjoy your holiday...maybe it will give you some ideas (im hoping moine will...caravan in the middle of a heath!) look forward to reading your next chapter!

sarah
Laura Barton chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Heh heh, Artemis and Rick are amusing characters, I must say. I don't have much to say about this chapter, except that it was well written. The descriptions for everything are really great and it was easy to envision what was going on.

[For the advice] No problem. Always glad to help - Hope you have fun at the cottage.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
I love this story as well. Can't wait for more. By the way you are a very good writer.
periodic brilliance chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Wonderfully suspenseful story so far. If you don't have a computer to write on while you're on vacation you could just write it by hand and then add it to the computer when you get back.