Reviews for Death to Them All
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Very simple , but very good. I like it. IT shows a lot of anger.
Theladyofdarkness chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
...you are very viloent( excuse my bad spelling)...but this is still very good...speechless...
OHWceta chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Nice poem!

not bad at all
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
hmm...very interesting poem. dark and morbid.(at least in my taste) but, thats a good thing. plz write more. BTW, thanx for all the reviews. i'm sorry the grammer annoyed you, i'll try to fix it. i've been getting a little bit of complaints about it. i know it can be an inconvienience(sp?) so, yeah,thanx again. and i was very shocked to see all the horrible reviews u got when i read ur openning page. if people don't agree with you, then they should respectfully explain their beliefs and respect urs. thats one of my pet peeves. so, newayz, good writing and KW!

davida
TheFallingRain chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
nice use of repatition while expressing only one emotion and sticking to the point. although u could add a little more body to your poem, it is good as it is.
jessyxyz chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Here's my review :-) It seems to me that the person in the poem has been brainwashed into killing ("The creed of your life."), so the rhythm that you've created with "Death! / Death!" works well. Jessica