Reviews for Spoiled Virgin
natorgasm chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
wow.
Frenchie chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Great Imagery and powerful message. 25 year old virgin eh :. that would suck vagina. I love the line "Soon to be bled on," and the whole "delicious dirt" concept.

But the entire story of "virgin" marry is kinda far fetched. like she had a baby for christ sakes. anyways getting of topic...Great piece my preppy little friend.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
All I have to say is, amazing. Love it.
The Ash File chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
powerful, oh so powerful! you have poured out your heart no matter how sinnful people think it is... well done. i like this.. a lot. ash xoxox
Rio's Desire chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
This is delicious dirt.
acrobia chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Such a cutting piece, I love the words you have used, the wordplay, especially the final lines "I will love every minute of my/delicious dirt" - it made my spine tingle. Your pieces are deep, moving, and true. Keep up the good work!xo - Acrobia
beti213 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
haha... my favorite bit here is [by 16, I hope to find myself/sprawled beneath a sweat-speckled,/lusty-eyed boy] it's just so unabashedly determined and honest. I feel like the beginning of this could be a little smoother-it seems like you repeat the ideas one time more than is needed-this would be great if it were all sharp and clear like the lines I just pulled out. also, overuse of the word "dirt" and its different forms. this is a very well-written piece.
Isis ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Very inspiring. You used very unique imagry. I really like this poem.
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/17/2005

i really do adore this one. something about it. wow.

and i completly agree with you. i for one thing know i could never live in the old times when people were just so...traditional like that. it makes me angry. but whatever.

lovely poem
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Well, that was interesting. Rather cynical it seemed to me. America society is so obsessed with self image and sex it's really sad isn't it?
GOD chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
over/under sexed much?

haha/ tis good mon amie, tis good.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
When I finished this, I just wanted to laugh. Laugh in a 'sadistic, bittersweet, this is an amazing poem' sort of way. I lovelovelove the imagery. This poem is spendid and just oh-so perfect. This is my favorite part: 'sprawled beneath a sweat-speckled,/lusty-eyed boy as he/sighs my name and soon becomes/the delicious dirt beneath my finger nails'.