Reviews for The Lambos
samantha chapter 6 . 4/16/2006
ok, well firstly i LOVE this story! secondly, where are you? this story hasnt been updated in ages and im wondering if you have stopped writing... i really hope you havent! if you still read these things please find some time soon to update!
Saint Rebel chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
You are doing a wonderful job making this story sound realistic. I still love the title, and I hope to see more conflict come into the story.
Opal Fairy chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
Oh I like this, nice to show a normal problem of teenage life not the extreme ones. Not that I'm a fine one to talk to but anyway i like it
x.your.brand.new.mistake.x chapter 5 . 10/11/2005
Love the story! Interesting plot! Good luck God bless!
ChocolateSugar chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
Great chapter! Please keep it up and update soon! Thanks! D
Morphine Season chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Ooh! I like it so far! When I first read it I was like: "This sounds a little bit like On the Clock..." And it's kinda your remake so I was sorta right. I think it's cool that you got around to writing it!

Please continue because I know you can make this into an awesome story.
Saint Rebel chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
YES! Straight vodka will knock you right on your ass. Trust me, I know, hehe. I think Mike shouldn've irratated the fuck out of her before he kissed her. It would've been a cuter scene. Props for Just remember I love you CKY. I like this story. I reminds of one of those books I read about teenaged romances hehe. Much love.
FiercePomegranate chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
ah i love this story!make her stupid rotten ex-boyfriend drool over her at his party! haha.

-Mackenzie
Saint Rebel chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I like it so far and I think thats the most cliched line ever for a review, but hey. When you told me the title, I couldn't figure out why you titled it what you did and I couldn't get the image of Bam's purple lambo outta my head, but now I understand why you titled it, even if you said it was temporary. I think you should keep the title, but it's your story, your call. I like how this story has an unpredictable feel to it, and I look forward to seeing it unfold.