Reviews for Self Induced Destruction
atalantea chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This must be love indeed. Interesting way to put it. Very fresh though the idea is well used. I liked it, I imagine a creed or evanescence or seether type of melody to this. I didn't really like the bridge it seemed out of place somehow, but maybe it's just me. Good work. :D
shiva the destroyess chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
nice description of love...
Itakru chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wonderful as always. I'm not sure what I can really say about this one it's so expressive. And I have to say I'm disappointed in myself for neglecting reviewing your work. I've missed reading it, and talking to you. E-mail me when you get the chance.

Keep hoping,Crystal
Greg M. Schumaker chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Very good. I can definitely relate to this one.
SilveredScales chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
*silver tears stream down my face*woah... Cool... that is seriously sweetvery very sadvery deepI like
Ecryptic chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
What was it that you said on your last review of one of my works? That your stuff only goes on the surface? Let me tell you, that song went right through into the deep, rich soil.

It's descriptive and full of emotion. It's my opinion that you did put some thought into this and that you lived off the pain of not loving anyone to help you write this.

Good job! Going straight into my favorites.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
it would make a good song but i don't like the last line... too angsty and doesn't fit with the rest...
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
WOW, WOW, WOW, I really really like this, I'm ading it to my faves, awesome work!
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
That was great! I'm so agreeing with you right now...