Reviews for Empty Soul
Dani-Bear-Cookiemonster chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow, I really really like this. I like how it shows what the person could really be thinking. Very cool, girl.-Dani
TheBrokenWanderer chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
you never fail to amaze me...everything you write is so dead on with what i feel it sends a cliche shiver down my spine...and i was re-reading your poem smoke, and i thought that maybe you would be interested in reading a poem of mine called "I Am What I Am"...it kind of has the same vibe to it...anyway...yeah...good day to you...

TheBrokenWanderer
K's Moonshadow chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Wow. I'm nearly breathless. The emotions you're trying to convey here really come through. Keep up the good work! And *hugs*! Sry things aren't exactly looking up at the moment. *more hugs*!

Much Love,

*K's Moonshadow*
ryan chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
hey...if you are the result of pain and suffering...then why are u such a fun person...i like this poem...but beeing writing by you seems like it dont mix...if...like some one like...my friend jessica up in bradford wrot this i could see why...but not like some like you...its pretty good...i like how you finishd it off...very interesting...well...I give this one 3 stars...well...from your favorite fat man...saying im outie peace