Reviews for ethereality
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
it's really very interesting and it attracts your attention. oh, so beautiful!
addie pray chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Beautiful.
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This is absolutely splendid! I love it. I love how you incorporate gods and goddesses from different mythologies- Eve, Adonis & Gaia, Ra, and (I don't know from which, but I'll just assume) Tehuti. It seems so intricate, with the mention of pomegranets (We all remember Persephone), and the way you described them like a small community. I don't know what I'm talking about. _ But I really like this.

-marie
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Ah, imagery is rich in detail and emotion. Flurries of windspun ferocity blaze in this poem.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
very nice
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
this is so wonderful, the writing clear and evident. it still rings in my ear! I loved it, such a gorgeous poem.

* noelle
Tears-for-Mary chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
wonderfully written,words still ringing in my ears.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Interesting and different. I like it. Nice imagery as well.
LemonFlats chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
"Fascinating" is the best word I can think of to describe it. "Beautiful." "Excellent." Those work too.

I really liked "ou d" and your use of parentheses-amateurs (*cough* me *cough*) couldn't use them like that without messing it all up, but you used them well. Also, "(theyareone)" at the end rounds it out perfectly and explains it all.

Some brilliant imagery too ("her sulfuric tresses").

I like how it's not flowy, but it stops in just the right places to place emphasis on things ("eve walks along the garden / (alone)").

The only thing I would suggest would be to describe the gods a little more; give them personality, or at least an adjective, with the name (unless impersonality was what you were going for).

I really like it, especially the idea that all the gods are one and the way you depict that. Great job-I can't wait to read more of your work!
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Interesting. Excellently written. I loved the end "(theyareone)." Which reminds me, The use of parenthesis rock. Bravo!
Ethereal Gale chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Hm. That was interesting. And good.