Reviews for Pursuing the Obsession
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Absolutely loved this story. Huge fan of the Old South plantation cotton aristocracy, so it was a joy to read about the life of the southern beauty Lynn. 'Watching' her dress in her wide skirts and crinolines was delicious! Spoiled white plantation princesses who live in huge white mansions on large cotton plantations with slaves to wait on them hand and foot is rebelicious! If you write more antebellum prose, please let me know:
Eet chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
That whole gambling thing with the marriage...it seemed sort of weird. Other than that it was good, but I guess I just can't see where this is going. Anyway, update soon!
B.Laures chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
It's was perfectly written. I love Lynn's attitude as well as Henry's. It will a marvelous story when it is finished. Please write more. -
Mini May chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
aw thats so sad! Update soon!
Mini May chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
aw i love this chapter, i cant wait to see what happens next it could be VERY INTERESTING..update soon please!
Eet chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
So, is he going to propose? She could say no, couldn't she? Or is it going to be some thing that we would never expect? I dunno, just please update soon.
B.Laures chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
it's really enjoyable. I like Lynn's personality as well as the personalities of he other characters. However, if Lynn is to act this way, then you must not change her unless something happened that would cause to change her persoanlity. I really do like it; please write more!
Eet chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
This is a good beginning. This story seems a lot like the book Gone With The Wind. Have you read it? Anyway, update soon! I wonder if she'll let loose her temper on Nicholas.
Laria chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
This sounds exactly like Gone With the Wind so I'm assuming that's what you're stealing the major plot line from. It's nice in theory but it's never nice to just change plot a little from a previous writers work and put your own name on it. Please don't do it again.
Mini May chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Very interesting i like this story...although Lynn is soo vain she is a very interesting character...i cant wait for you to update! please do it soon