Reviews for Emmaline
Jinger-Spice chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Very interesting piece. :)
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
this is the fourth reason why you rock. I like the way you cut up words, its nice to see how they fit together :)
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
wow... this was very beautiful. i especially loved the unusual depictions - it echoes in my curls/The slur of cake-y, false sincerity... and the last few stanzas are just amazing... :
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
wow. this was so amazing i'm pretty much speechless. wonderful job. . . this was just so real, so there... i felt like i was there. i liked how you took the words & turned them into different words/shortened them to make diff. words... great job.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Such a play on words you accomplish.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
love the ending line. theres something about this...incredible. it really scribbles out the emotions so vividly. fantastic, even.
like a lover chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
oh my god, this was so so great. I adoreed "PRESSING. PRESSING. PRESSING.", it just sounded so perfect and paranoid to me. this was deliciously different. a little mind-blowing. :D
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
fantasies are fun. great poem!
solitaire-for-two chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I adore your use of text styles and spacing to enhance the effects of this piece. Awesome.

'Slimy'. Eugh. Just that word gives me the shivers.

This is intense. Nice work.
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
beautiful.
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
the format is very rough. it would seem a bit overdone, but i think it goes great with the words. wonderful!
Chase William chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Intersesting begining-I WILL keep reading!

Speaking of "Emmaline", I knew someone from camp named Emmaline...never thought I'd see the name again. Heh.