Reviews for Before You Tell Me Goodbye
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
this is beyond my grasp tonight... i added this to my favorite stories over a week ago, yet i did not review it?

my head has been lofty, but that is just loopy. lol okay. i thought this was clever clever clever the first time i read it, and a bit familiar.

tonight it is just very distressing, since i had come to grips with a situation occurring now, and is between the middle and the end of your poem. he knows it, i now know it, but do "we" know it? that is an odd question, isn't it? keep writing on this topic, please...
atalantea chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Interesting song. I wish I could hear the melody. I can't find the rhythmm but the piece flows beautifully. Nice.
Rachel Shea chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
wow, that's really great. I like the way the words flow and I really like the bridge. good job.
Muncies2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Thanks for reviewing. this is an amzing song. its inspiring. there is so much emotion. its refreshing to see someone write something so open. Keep up the good work you are amazing!
shiva the destroyess chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Bravo...I would say good metaphors, etc...but I know how much u hate that...lol..
Invalid Night chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Loved how the emotions of the poem flowed into one another. Good job.
acethehunted chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
very good...this is the perfect mix for the poetic story as well as the song form it is written in. good job i dare say.
Greg M. Schumaker chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Excellent. It made me want to cry...
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
WOW, you should enter your songs in a contest, they are amazing, I love this piece! Great job!
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Aw *sniffle*
Rozlin chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
that was beautiful...
Roth Jopalse Sammuels chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Really powerful peice about how hard it is to say goodbye, or at least that's how I interpreted it. Great details, personification, and metaphors.