Reviews for My Identity
FireInsideMyself chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
u know, not many people can talk about how they feel. but u just did, in less than a page, u did. and to me, thats impressive. u have my attention. i look forward to reading more of ur works. may grace be with u, may luck help u, and may u smile alwayz.
watchxoverxme chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Excellent.

Sad to see people feel gays and lesbians will destroy society, simply because we are so evil.
paper dolls chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Yeah, that sort of thing is even more sickening than those parents think having gay kids is.
La Gitane chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
'let us be/for heaven's sake' - there something very striking in those simple, forceful lines. A very touching poem indeed.

Did you know that some American company started up a medicine to prevent a person from being gay? at .com

It all makes one feel rather sick.
Melinda Becker chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
i really like this one. it's like you're pleading for this to happen, for acceptance to come, and you're tired as well of all the stereotypes of what people "should" be.

i like the lines about "not all of us are fighter or perfect little girls." really hits hard. good job.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
as a bisexual individual I am appaled by the mere thought of such an article. it is a bit surprising that some one would be so homophobiac to create such a thing that it is almost funny.

the poem just fits my feelings toward the subject well. your words are powerful and are like a knife curring into the readers heart and soul with their message. this is a brilliant and beautiful poem, one that is severly underapreciated.

~* noelle
Cordelia Riordan chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I love the message you portray in this poem. Keep thinking and keep up the good work. :)
Sage Valkisco chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Oh my god, that is incredibly disturbing...the article I mean...I love the poem...It's like an anthem for gays and lesbians...
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
very well written. as for me, I lost my faith for humanity myself. they should just let it go, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

~Sorrow~
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
That is so sad for there to be a web site out there like that. However, I'm really not that surprised. I mean, your talking about a society living on superficial day dreams and not trying to understand people at all who are different .This poem is just ... Wow. It really explains it all. I am all ways so grateful to have friends who understand me (for the most part,) and my parents (most of the time.)

The rest of the world can be a dark and scary place.

Very, very nice. The poem is so simple but really effective. Great work.
Anna178 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Oh wow...thats corrupt. Yea people do have the right to be the way they are, and parents are just supposed to support us. Not make us into robots.

Anyway, very true poem, with a great meaning.

P.S. thanks for your awsome review!

ANNA
Dasuberkinder chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
i
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Great poem!
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Nice. Simple, to the point, effective. How to stop kids being gay or lesbian... god that's sick. That's so wrong. People are who they are... and if the point of life is to be happy, it must be a crime to make other's lives unhappy deliberately... and by supressing their natural instincts, whether or not they match everyone else's, is to make them unhappy. Leave them alone! Gays and lesbians are normal people, I knew a gay guy and he was cool...Anyway, that was my on-the-spot response to that article which I didn't even see Great poem!
Wordless May chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Grr! That kind of stuff just makes me so angry. I hate when people try to force ideals on you by telling you that there is only one way to be. Pff fuck em all I guess. Good Poem. Short and sweet and precise.

~*~