Reviews for Teaspoonfuls of Sugar
ossining chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
OMG, I loved this poem in the first place, then you went and added lyrics from Walking In Memphis and I knew, absolutely KNEW, this was going on my faves list. One of my favorite songs of all time. But yes, gorgeous images, silky language...great. Keep writing! :)
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Wow... you have SUCH a talent for writing, its unbelievable! Boy, if I could write like you! _

AWESOME!
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Wow, I love this whole poem! Normally I try to highlight lines that i particularly liked, but i liked them all! Beautiful, really lovely. Vivid emotion and pictures. Really lovely! Keep writing.
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Very nice; I haven't heard the song in awhile. Inspired by it, yah?

I really like the way you write. It's refreshing to what I'm used to.
Winged Lyon chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hey! I know I havn't been on lately. *sigh* I just have been feeling crative lately. I love the poem. I is so professional. My poetry sounds so immature in comparison... Anyway, about your comment, it is meant to be the bull lows, as in the cow moos, or the baby cries. To 'low' is the old word to 'moo'. Yes?
alexialynne chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
hey.. firstly, thank u for reviewing my story. unfortunately, i wont be continuing that story..for now. i do hope you would read my other works for the time being k?

as for your poem...well..its rather splendid! very good poem. very vivid descriptions.. stunning vocab. :) great job! i'm feeling all sugary and sweet. theres just something about this poem..cant quite pinpoint what.. but the imageries made it rather..erm.. classically elegant. :D
FrozenKiwi chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
This is so great! I loved it! Very vivid... thanks for your latest review, by the way. I don't know where the name poem-fic came from... it just fit.
Roselillie chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Great poem! Keep it up!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
aw... this is sweet cute and makes me feel light and happier great job

keep writing!
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
wow! i ABSOLUTELY love this poem! it has so much detail and descriptions. the imagery is amazing and i can vividly visualise all of this. the vocab is just incredible, no way could i write something like this and also the metaphors u use just emphasise it more. i LOVE the stanza with the line 'like chocolate, smeared across the rosy grin of a little girl'. it's really beautiful in its own way and very well-written, great job:-) mez
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
This is just amazing. I love the simplicity in this and the wonderful details.
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
What's with this? I looked at your poems, and you didn't write any love poems! hah, anyways, I publish most everything I write as just 'general' because I'm too uncreative and hate assigning things to groups. This should just decide their own destiny. when you condemn a poem to a certain group, then you only get selective readers reading it. Anyways, I liked this, can't say I really like eating sugar all that much though. It reminded me of Def Leppards 'pour some sugar one me'. Perhaps you had certain things hidden in this?

Wonderful day,S.P.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
i am awestruck about how beautiful this so clever and witty, but smooth and divine, oh your rich hard to figure what its about, but you can see the sugar within,suede how lovely, awesome poem.
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Wow. Powerful imagery, and it paints a beautiful picture in the mind of the reader. Great job!