Reviews for Worth the Trouble
DanniBannani chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
And so we see how they met. I have to admit that I was a little surprised that Peter raised his hand against another woman (but don't worry! It wasn't a bad surprise!) Another great chapter, I must say! Please, keep up the great writing and update soon! You've gotten me attached to these characters, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next.

DanniBannani chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
Wow. I loved that chapter, and I'm so glad you updated! Don't apologize for the fluffiness! It was sweet, well-written, and thoroughly enjoyed. :) Well, I'll be on to the next chapter, now.

Sailor Bleu chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
awesome story. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more!
DanniBannani chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
Hooray! Another great chapter delivered! Wow, I can't wait to see how Jennifer handles taking care of Peter... Please update soon, and keep up the good writing :) I can't wait for next chapter's arrival!

DanniBannani chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Aw, this story seems really good so far! I'm really interested to see where Peter and Jennifer's relationship is going :). I also love the hint of humor you've added. It flows rather nicely and lightens the mood...

I'm a little curious...By the way you were describing Peter's sickness, it makes me wonder if perhaps, he is suffering a more serious ailment? Maybe...maybe not. I guess I'll find out in the future, won't I? Well, please update soon! I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next.