Reviews for Snapshots of Life
Melanie Layugan chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Ooh! This made me laugh - I can relate to this situation - getting scared by creepy Janitors at school! Gahh!

Melanie
Pimpled Boy chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
This, I can say, is your best. You're truly a talented Singaporean writer. Are you in CAP? I love the last chapter the most. The description is familiar and beautiful.
Squidge VR6 chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
_

Oh, I LOVED this SO much! _ All the descriptions... I LOVED it all! _ Especially:" liquid sunlight" AWESOME!
Squidge VR6 chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Uh... its probably because its a monday, and i'm really pathetically slow on mondays...but i don't uh... get it...uh...i loved the format of this, though, really unusual and unique...but...uh...reading on...
Squidge VR6 chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Oh... so sad... depressing...awesome...reading on...
Squidge VR6 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
wow! AWESOME! MAMAZING descriptions! Reading on...
Plinky chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
Really beautiful. I love the way you put emotion into your writing. Yay, someone else who likes spider silk! I've always thought it was really beautiful. This is really really lovely. I love the last paragraph. Two lines. Whatever, you know what I mean! Keep writing!
Plinky chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
Lol, this is different two the previous chapters! It made me smile. The first line was really good, it really caught my attention. Good overall piece! Keep writing!
Plinky chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
I loved the description of the bench, that was really good. You have a really intriguing way of looking at things. It makes me smile! And what you said about people choosing not to feel guilt was so true! This is turning out to be a lovely collection of descriptions! Keep writing!
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Amazing description! Really beautiful. I loved "Happiness reverberates through the valley, it's sound ringing clear as a bell", happiness really does have a sound, doesn't it. And I love the way you've given the grass personality! Really lovely piece of writing. It makes the reader feel content, I'm not quite sure why! Keep writing!
FunkyFlower chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
hee hee. LOVE this extract! u should write more stuff like this. it's very original but heck, theres not much to say. its really funny but i can imagine this happening. the brackets r the best bits. AMAZING job, write another one soon!:-)
FunkyFlower chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
beautifully written. I LOVE the imagery and accurate description in this, i can practically see it all. amazing extract, i like it, great job:-)
Aquafied chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
hmm. well i liked the beginning, where it was mysterious and unknowing. but when you said its a cat its kind of like aw, you blew the surprise, in a way.

seems...cute?
Aquafied chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
not one of my favorite things. not to be mean or anything, just not my fancy.

m. it seems a little bit choppy in some parts, like it says white and black, white and black. i just would think it would have said white and black, black and white, it just seems to flow then again, thats just me
in theory chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I like this, it's easy to identify with yet it contains a slight mystical atmosphere in the words you create. The idea of taking a picture of life and then writing about that exclusively is a new one to me, and I'd like to see more examples of this from you. Nice job :)