Reviews for Tracks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Aw, I came back to this story to read it again, just 'cuz I had enjoyed it so much the first time... :( Only to see that it had been removed... However I basically remember the entire story pretty well (despite it having been a long time since I last read it), so, even if I don't get to read it again, it has left quite a good impression on me. It is probably one of the best one-shots I've ever read, and almost rivals with the top stories (you know, with twenty chapters or so) I've ever read. It's a shame though, that it didn't have more chapters, I would've really enjoyed that.

Anyways, sorry about that with the plagiarism... :(

You're one great author and I hope to see more from you, whether on the bookshelves or here on FictionPress. :)

Thanks for all the stories.
OMG chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
...damn...that sucks for her...haha...I would kick his ass later, that brat!
effervescent-sentiments chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Ah! I loved that! Totally unexpected ending - and I love, I really do love, that it wasn't romantic. :) Great work!
poppiesinoctober chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aw, I really liked this.

It was good, the ending was hilarious.

dyingimmortal chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Ahahaha. Poor girl. xD That jackass.

Great job. ;P
Maggie Summers chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
-laughs- That was perfect! I loved it!

-Maggie
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Oh wow.

That as completely unexpected.
everyrosehasitsthorn chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
AHA OMG I LOVE IT.
Lovedward48 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
WTF? What's up with this bastard? Oh, I wanna scratch his eyes out, really I do! Make him hurt! XD

She'd been admiring him and he? He had to go and use her like that!

I've got to admit that it was quite fast thinking on his side and I'd be lying if I said he was dumb...mhm, I kinda wanna know more about him! It's a shame you're not going to write a sequel! *sigh*

Oh well, I'll be looking forward to the other stories you're going to write! I already know I'll like them! XD

(notice how fast my mind changed from hating the guy to finding him intersting? Should I be worried now? XD )
wistful-ambtions chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
haha this would make an awesome story
kjsdkfadsfa chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
oh my goshers. the panther is SNEAKY.
Unsociably Acceptable chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
lmao! oh GOD that SUCKS! xD that's hilarious!
Jackache.11 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
very nice one-shot. well written too. )
Allie92 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
ok i know im really sorry you yet again have to explain something to my oh so slow mind em what did he do when he ruffled her hair and what an a hole jeez
floopfloop chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
OMG! wat a jerk. i hope she knee's him in the place where it'll hurt. he deserves it. wat a bastard
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »