Reviews for Without Fear
emily chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
once again one of your best works ever! i think you should seriously concider doing more songs like this because your talent really shines through in this. May i be so bold as to ask what this was about?
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This is a beautiful song, very powerful emotion. I love it!

Keep it up.
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Great job on this..it's a beatifull songI try to write songs but they never come out right. Anyways great job on this! I really liked it...I hope you write more like this.

-Alisha.
putz-6 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow that was amazing I loved it great job _
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
oh, i like it. the first verse is great. i really do like that one. awsome work, overall, great song!
in theory chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Hmm I like the verses a lot, the chorus is great too but the verses, especially the second one are lovely. Great work :)
Kyria Asimi chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I can't help wondering how it would sound to music...Keep up the good work!
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
this is really awesome, it flows naturally and doesn't sound forced. keep strong. all my love, shadowed mind
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
wow... I love this, you are a better songwriter than I am! Your friend should be honored to have you in their life. Friends like you are worth their weight in gold! I say this because this song proves that you really care about how much you hurt him and how sorry you are.
Queen Isabell of Mars chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
So gud! You must put it to music. I would buy it the single (that's a lot from me considering I moslty download my music) _v
TheLimitoftime chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Brillant song alex, I Love the chorus as it echos the entire song, it has wonderful emotion throughout it.
SuicidalGreeting chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow Alex. This is phenomenal, not even that is good enough.

I think I'm going to e-mail to talk to you more about this. Hope you don't mind, might make you happy actually. ;)

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting ((Who is too lazy to sign in today lol))

P.S You should start writing more songs. I think you'd do a fine job. :D
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Oh, wow. I just loved this song. It flows so well and the emotions are so deep.
Anthony Bailly chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Liked it lots, its been a while since I've read something by you and this was a nice surprise, good rythming in the verses but I found it hard to get a beat to the song
Rozlin chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
i think it's really good... kudos to you -kisses you too-