Reviews for Tululin, Son Of The Maker
Erika chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
Very neat! I love it. Keep on making more!
Islandbreeze chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Tululin was really impacted by the fact he had no mother, and this shows it well-the last part of the chapter, I mean. I should have known things would get worse...sigh...Hailey was a cute addition, but now that Tululin thinks Harry doesn't need him as much, will he be lonely again? I hope not, and I hope you update soon, so I can see what's in store for Tululin:)
Link-Atrix chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Hee hee, everything seems happy, but... of course, things will get worst... *scary music* lol, thanks for all of your reveiws. Sorry that this chapter wasn't up yeterday, my computer was down.
Islandbreeze chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Dusting the air, very amusing...another chapter where nothing horrible happens to Tululin : 0...I'm shocked, but happy. Caelyn kind of seems like the mother he's never known. Good addition.
Islandbreeze chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Yay, something good finally happens to Tululin! He really seems like he's been so alone, and you did a good job making him seem different form just a little kid. Caelyn seems nice, I don't quite know enough about her yet, but good chapter.
SnowPixy chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
hey thats a great story lol..update soon!
Raving Blackbird chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
He's so sweet. I love him and his silly innocence. Your characters are all so original and interesting, and I think Tululin is one of your best.
Islandbreeze chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
This is definitely moving along, it's so sad that Caelyn came back to the house only to die-it almost seems like fate was at work. How he "made" Harry showed how lonely he was, this is a very sad story, but nicely written. I like it.
Link-Atrix chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Thanks' for the reviews :D And yes, I will be contining, can't leave poor Tululin like this, can I? Hee hee. Sorry about any typo's!
Islandbreeze chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Aw, that was so sad-the mom being so cruel and then he missed his dad and got blamed for the death...it was well written though. One thing I noticed "Ian looked up the stairs to him… his son, “Tululin…” Julia looked up too but she didn’t speak." A period after 'son' would flow better. The ending with the little girl was good, are you continuing this? Nice work so far
Raving Blackbird chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Aww... the poor thing. I like Tululin. I like stories like this. Keep writing. I want to see what happens to him.