Reviews for Onto Angelus Errae
Nemonus chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
Ah! SO the woman does reveal herself as someone corporeal! Fascinating if you started the 'story' here...but sorry, I think in prose. I like this one for its mystery. Never finished, exciting indeed!
Nemonus chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
So by stepping into their territory the impassioned man is able to control the angels/demons? This one is more logical than the last. You'll probably just be amused by my analysis. :/ I like the finality of the first line...there's an oxymoron...
Nemonus chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
And here we are back at the fallen angels, yes? Maybe I understand it. It's like a symphony with themes. The 'wood' imagery of the first line rather stays with it, which is interesting. Nice shading of a physical description, 'deserted plane'.
Nemonus chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
Pity I don't know Latin. Is this one going back to the guy in the first? I can imagine so but also not. I don't quite understand the gist of the 'story'. This poem again has nice atmosphere and words though.
Nemonus chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Wow! I completely forgot I reviewed this before-sorry!Again this has a lot of emotion in it that I can't quite see but the story's definatly there behind it. Nice effect with the first and second stanzas and "Your soul's forfeit, henceforth!"
Princess-anna57 chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
Wow. I enjoyed this! Thank you very much for sharing! _ Also! Thank you very much for reviewing me! I really appreciate it. Keep smiling!

Anna
Nemonus chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Cool...without the intro in the summary i can't say if i would have gotten such mental pictures (space as an ocean, swimming in 0G) but the poem itself is quite good. The last line, 'defenders', was less vague than the rest and sortof...wants an explanation. I espcially like the third section.