Reviews for He walks the halls of this Mansion
Giselle chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I love that vision that you create of him walking the halls; aimlessly, almost with a tender kiss on his lips for you when he comes back from his painful walk. It makes me wonder why he does walk though.
Dorian D chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Amazing, and hypnotically written. And I am too tired now to care whether that is a word or not. Haunting and ever graceful, this poem is amazing. keep up the good work.
Alex-Blake chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
The cigarette part was terrible, i didtn like it, but this whole poem gave me powerful images, it was like I could really see what was happening, it makes sense its not confusing and conflicting it all fits.

"with the only liquor that keeps him drunk long enough

to realize how unhappy he is."

That was a class line.

Well done, I enjoyed this very much.

Sounds more like a song than a poem.

Alex
like a lover chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
another mesmerizing, beautiful poem. I wish I could enter your world and see the things that inspire you to write.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
and they all swear that their really okay...they are

aw so sad and beautifully done.. great repition
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
You are my best reviewer, and for that, I am greatful.

Wonderful poem...I really love that line/title "the only liquor that keeps him drunk long enough". I can picture this poem vividly, almost like a movie.
Vampire-dogdemongirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Very storng. Vimpire
butterfly bones chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
"and how he smokes two cigarettes at once/just to shorten his sentence."

Brilliant.
Death2Smilee chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Incredible. You are so talented I love your work so much. Keep writing. It's so passionate and beautiful.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I honestly don't have the words to descrobe how much I liked this, nor the flowery praise to do it justice. It is excellent.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This is so very creepy, but in a good way! I mean.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This is amazing. So dark and deeply rooted with emotions.
Renss chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Now I've read two of these poems. You've got a real talent. You are suddenly, after some number of months, the first person on my 'favorites' list.
BangBangYourDead chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Your words in your poem(s) are so real. They really touch the person reading them. Thanks for the review BTW.
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
omg, i cannot even begin to describe the effect your poetry has on me, you are so awesome.

Solo.