Reviews for Community Spirit
Nurgette chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Slightly disturbing, yet hilariously funny. What kind of a name is Tire-Iron Jones? Heh heh :D
Genie in a Bottle chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
0_0 Wow..ha! Yay for lemonade!
Spazzy Cow chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
You never cease to amuse me, Saxon. Very spazzy work once again.

spazzy cow
The Amu chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I assume you wrote this for absolutely no reason, with little or no passion driving you. Cause if that is not the case then MY GOD that was...not good. BUT if you wrote this with an attitude like "...aw hell. Who gives a rat's." then I see nothing wrong with it. I'm about to check if you've written anything else...
Feng the Tears of a Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Ok, how random! lol, I love your writing. 'Everybody shouted “Hurrah!” and they all drank lemonade.' Hehehehe...

And regarding your e-mail... Well, I've been stupidly busy lately and my e-mail for some reason won't let me send anything and stressy-ness... Plus I hate posting stuff I don't think is good enough and self confidence isn't my middle name... My parents aren't that weird.I'll probably write some more at some point, but my updating has always been erratic at best! Hope you keep on posting though!
Edwit chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Dude, that was hilarious! Fuck. "Oh, what a beautiful day! Let's have some barbecue while that man burns to death!" "Yeah!" Ha ha. Awesome. 'Then, while they're all drinking their lemonade, the man begins screaming and the others merely laugh, choking on their lemonade.' Mm... Yummy. Oh, well. Nice work. Keep it up.

-Robin