Reviews for trigger carnivorously
karmakaze chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Wow. I love the part starting with the l at midnight, to the end, especially. I also like the "itch on her lips like an allergic reaction." Great work.
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Ooh sexy and sweet. . Me like much

Shavo
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
cool.. the ending is interesting, nice job
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
creative! where do you come up with it. wow. the whole second part is beautiful!
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Good final line but the repetition seemed pointless to me.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
reminds me of "The Most Dangerous Game" for some reason, though i suppose that's not too wild of a connection. simple indeed. i like the feel i got from it.

-salt.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
O-o-o-o-o, I liked that. the whole midnight part...I really really liked it.
addie pray chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I adore this format. It was rather short, but it was much powerful that way. The way you built up to 'she loves (me) at midnight' was beautiful.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Holy mother of something! Just...wow...
Cut chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Very cool :)
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
the build up to it was just gorgeous. the ending is simply fantastic. I adore it, you make her seem so surreal.

* noelle
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Urgh, this is just great. Stunning imagery, and (as GypsyMothra said) the build up of "she loves at midnight" is just great, especially with the last line: "she loves (me) at midnight." It just takes the first stanza and puts the girl in the poem in a more vulnerable place... She's the predator, but she has weaknesses. Very very delicious.

You're an amazing writer. favorite author

-marie
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
LOVE this poem. Fantastic. Imagery is great, as usual. And I love how you build up to "she loves at midnight". Beautiful. This is definitely one of my favorites. And, thank you for that lovely review on "Interloper". I'm so happy I had such an impact one of my favorite authors! :) Thank you!