Reviews for singlikethesirens
august harlequin chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
do you read the dictionary in your spare time? your vocabulary is so extensive and you use it with such skill...(eg 'morae threads'- brilliant)
Rozlin chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
sorrowful in essence... beautiful imagery...
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
o.O I love it! It's dark and bitter, and beautifully written. An absolute cry from hell, gripping the readers heart and refusing to let go. Adding to favourites.

Shavo
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Interesting, very deep. I got several thoughts on this while reading. Quite good.
this is britt chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I love this. "skin tango to my jaw"- and "moerae" and the slapdash fever of it. it's brilliance.
Moonbeam Elegance chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
,reminded me of a greek my site sometime,you'd be .

moonbeam e
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
beautiful
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Wow..I really liked this great job!
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
'blame himorher' something about that just.. capitalizations work really well also. nice work!
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
hm. Odyssey sirens, perhaps? it could almost work. i'm afraid i got off on the wrong foot, though, if it wasn't. seems a bit choppy to me.. multiple (disjointed) ideas in one poem. stanzas three and four are my main references. perhaps not. it's all perspective. nothing really stood out here, either, apart from the stellar opening. i'll read it again later.

-salt.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
PERFECT. Exquisitely beautifully perfectly wonderful. By the by, something I'm *trying* not to do is mention that something isn't my favorite in the summaries of my poems, simply because it does bias the reader and immediately gives them a negative view. So, give it more of a chance! :) I know its hard not to do sometimes but, it makes it much easier to read the work with a more open, non-critical mind.
Nivek Relleom chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
very different from a lot of poems i see on here. nice job.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Nice word combos, and intriguing emotions.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Ooh. Pretty imagery. I like.
Cut chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I really liked this one, whether it was your best or not.