Reviews for Dying Wish
Doc Blood chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I see why you have commented on my morbid haiku. This was well done, leaving one hanging between moments.
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
You could shatter heart felt beliefs with .
drummerbonbon chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I like this a lot. It's very well written. Thanks for the review!
circumspice chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
This poem contains so much emotion and you portray everything so vividly. "In the end there is just glass/and the instincts/to pull yourself out of the ground" I can visualize that so clearly in my mind's eye. I am very, very glad that your instincts were so quick, or the world would be short a wonderful poet.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
it's obvious that you have travelled through so much fire and rain. yet you imply that that has only made you stronger and God has a marvelous surprise for you. just my interpretation but i could be wrong. thanks for sharing and keep writing!

p.s. God loves you and so do I!
shattered-words chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
whoa, that's deep. I love that poem, good use of words and so much feeling. I like it, its decided, its a good poem :P ps: thanks for the review.
molzi chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
sweet, im liking your style so far. ive not read a lot of poetry in this genre, but its good (while creepy).should it be "other thAn the usual bullshit" possibly?
Thoughtless-blazer chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Really well said. Enjoyed it. So much movement and motivation in the speaker, really well done.
asyousaid chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Those last three lines are really something, total hopelessness and despair, I really do love your stuff.
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
wow...that is awesome...i can imagine it vividly..and feel it..great job- FTT
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
you breath in reasoning.. breathe

Interesting... I like it a lot.. nice repition
addie pray chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
You are brilliant. Brilliant. Feels like I was there.

kissing whatever dying wish/that should have been cracking against my lips

Those lines stunned me. Perfect ending.
Damon Quartez chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
All of your poems are full of meaning and caused me to think. I also give you props on your format. I may be reading into your work to much, but I'm not quite sure I agree with your philosophy's. you are a very talented writer though keep it up.
Learah Kaelar chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Wow, this is amazing! It's powerful, and there's so much emotion in it...Rock on! Blessed Be from Learah!P.S. Thanks a bunch for reviewing my poem!
rubbadukleeng chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
hey, really good poem, i like they dramatic affect of it.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »