Reviews for The Cherry Key
Rhinriael Blaze chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I really liked the story, but I am utterly confused about what the Keys are. I don't know if you intended the vagueness, but if you didn't, maybe elaborate a little bit more?
Keona Raynalise chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
KAWAI CUTENESS! I LOVE Cerise! so adorable!
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This was interesting, despite being a bit confusing. I finished this and still don't know what a key is. ;p My general assumption was a prostitute, but I get the feeling there's more to it than that. Well even if I didn't get it all the way, I still enjoyed it. Loves.
Shalli chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I'm afraid I'm confused on what the Keys are. I remember this country from the Triad, and at first I thought this was a different (maybe earlier) Triad, but then it wasn't, and now...I'm confused. It was good, but...I dunno. I just didn't get it.
Awe chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I like the fact that this is a oneshot, though I do wonder how Menari managed with Cerise.

Now, did you tell us why Menari /was/ in the room in the palace and I missed it? Because I wonder why he would be taken there of all places, and I don't think I read an explanation. Well, maybe I overlooked it.

The little bit extra about the 'foofy gray feather' was fun to read.

Oh! Yes, there was this sentence that confused me a little "“I know. I know I’m asking a lot, but you’re not the only one that he’d trust, and a lot of people would take advantage of him" said by Jemmy. Did you mean that without the 'not' in there?

Okay, enough from me! Have a good day/night.
Forgotten Raven Goddess chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
is that the end story or the end of a chapter. Hopefully it's just the end of the chapter because I rather like it & hope that it will be updated.
Blutiger Tod chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
End? As in THE END, end? NO! It was so good, that best not be the real end! I want more, as in chapters, or if that isn't your style, a sequel? I absolutely loved it, and it reminded me of a book I read a couple years back. Really, I encourage you to keep going with this story. Thank you for writing something that was riveting enough to keep me up until 2:42!
Prisoner-11 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Aw... That was good.
Fae chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
That was so cute. I loved both characters. You're very good at making believable characters.
Kimagure chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
;_; Poor Menari! Poor Cerise!

And damn, you blow me away with your stories. This was amazing. I loved how Menari could bounce between being so upbeat and energetic but at the same time have such a sad story at his core and be so serious and street wise. He was just an amazing and wonderful character. *hearts completely* He's actually one of my favorite types of personalities to see in stories. You can tell that he's made the best of his situation because he makes the best of all the situations he finds himself in, but you also know that the ability had to spring out of something that was tragic to him too. *glomps* Just amazing.

And Cerise! He was just so utterly precious. I wanted to gobble him up. XD His innocence was a perfect foil for Menari's worldliness. And I loved that Jemmy was not a dirty old man, but the only family Cerise had ever known and that you could see how upset Cerise was at losing him.

Dude, I just loved this in spades. *tackle glomps* You rock. Completely. *bounces happily and twirls you around*

Awesome, awesome story! _!
Esquirella chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I love this! More please!
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
That was fantastic! Both Cerise and Menari had me giggling and crying in all the right places. Their interaction was just amazing! Characters really are your strong point, aren't they?
orbicland chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
..abosolutely gorgeous, as usual. To be your hero, here I shall point out the few mistakes I noticed. Like [It was still finny though]. That was pretty much all I noticed. I just love how your krittens are wonderful, but create this insane desire to read it all, and then you follow through while I can still remember reading the little bit. And it works so well as a whole. Also, I love the interaction between Menari and Cerise, because it's so cute and innocent, and it truly deserves the pre-slash description.