Reviews for Sly Dog
Rosie chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Hey there! I'm Rosie from a website called A Drop of Romeo and I'm happy to say that your story has been added to our archive, under the category of One Shot! Here's your review:

Rosie Thinks: 'Sly Dog' is up there with my favourite one-shots on fictionpress. Honestly, I was surprised that it wasn't already on the site and so eagerly snatched up the opportunity to rectify that! The whole thing flows so beautifully, from beginning to end, so I barely noticed the passing in time as they went from strangers to more. The love interest is very much a stray dog - slowly taking over our MC's apartment and life. I couldn't help but fall in love with him a little bit - his actions were just so hilarious and goofy.

The story is very much description heavy, with very little dialogue, but this is definitely not a bad thing. It makes this story even more unique for me, giving it a much different feel. It's cute, romantic and the ending is just so utterly adorable I couldn't help but 'aw' aloud. It was just so fluffy, but it didn't make me feel sick from all the happy/romantic feelings - a perfect balance! The sentences are all generally quite long and do run-on, but this added to the overall feel of the story. I actually think it helped the flow of it and gave the reader the feel of really being inside the MC's mind. The author, at the end, makes a note that she thinks there are some awkward sentences in there. If you haven't noticed, I don't agree with this at all. There were no jolting sentences and no mistakes, as far as I could tell. Overall, this is definitely a one-shot great and deserves its almost 300 reviews.
Noellesco chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
You...quickly jammed this and pulled it off?! How is that possible! It's way too great a read to believe you "quickly jammed" this! xD So unfair. I'm jealous of your writing style; it pulls in the reader right away. Never mind the long, run-on sentences. I think it was all fine and the story flowed well.

That said, I like the ending. It was very sweet and well, totally unexpected. Thank you for the great read!
abillionstars chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love this one shot 3
SnickerDoodles chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is just so adorable. Brings a smile to my face every time I read it. :)
Avide chapter 1 . 12/24/2012

That's how this story made me feel.
CrazyYeah chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was cute!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Awww! I love it! The writting style's cute, as was the plot. Hehe. Adorable.
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
They have such a cute relationship! :3 He seems so carefree!
larafrancesca chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
As you said, goofy and gushy, a wonderful thing to read!
Alltoowell chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was SO cute. I wish there was more lol.
F.H.W chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is like cliched but not cliched at the same time. Its super cute!:)
EmmySide chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
awwe, this was so cute! I loved it, it was just so out of the blue and strange and then yet so adorable and cute. you're a grest writer by the way, I really did enjoy this!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
ha ha nevber gonna get rid of dis stry..its passinate ;) love it 3
Choukou chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awww! This is so cute! It was a nice bright spot in the middle of my day to read about quirky romance.
loveSZbrownie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I LOVE IT! so adorable ))
it's just the kind of quick-pick-me-up happy fpress to brighten any mood.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »