Reviews for Sly Dog
delight.full chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Such a cute read! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it!
oh raachel chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
favorited!

I've gone back to read this story over and over again in the past two years, but I was always too shy/awkward to leave a review, but since I made an account I have no excuse!

I just wanted to say this is one of the few one shots that made a real, lasting impression on me. I love how you didn't even have to give names to the characters, so it didn't distract from their story. It's definitely cute and fluffy, without being nauseatingly sweet to the point of obnoxiousness. tyfyt (:
yoursillygirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR FOREVER! I read it once via skow and your one shot became one of my all time favorites. Then, I lost it! I couldn't find it for at least a year! Probably 2! But I'm so glad I randomly clicked on this via a friends profile of favorite stories, because I love it so much. :)
Snow White's Dream chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awww, I love it :)
dream-beautiful chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwww. Cute. Very cute.
Littlemslulu chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
The story almost feels like it came from a personal experience. I love how you write this short story without even mentioning the characters' names. I fall for this story and basically I just wish it were longer. :)
The Quotidian Life chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Naawwww! I love it! Especially how you can keep it short and sweet. It didn't drag on which was good. Apart from a few typos it was really well written

Cheers
CassandraRenariaChang chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is the perfect pick-me-up story! I just love that it's short and adorable! Thanks so much for writing this! :)
Preposterous chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This has got to be one of the most romantic, well-written one shots I've ever read.
checcccc chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
AWWWW! this is so cute!
apples and pears chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awesome. I loved the "door-left-open" story. Never would've guessed that. Really loved this. :)
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is super cute! I really enjoyed it. I like seeing how it progressed. This relationship is so cute! I like how he keeps pushing himself in. Then, she begins to notice. It was sad when he didn't come for some time. AH . . . so cute! I love the cliche of the guy down the hall. :D
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I was literally grinning my head off by the time I finished this.
An chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Aw :) Cute and sweet. Loved it!
twibbit chapter 1 . 4/3/2012