Reviews for Snowing Roses, Bleeding Thorns
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
o.O...WOW...THAT WAS JUST COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY AWESOME! I SO WANT TOPRINT THAT AND FRAME IT AND HANG IT UP ON MY WALL AND SHOW IT OFF TO ANYONE WHO EVER COMES INTO MY ROOM. WOW!
Martin Peterson chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Why has it taken me so long to find this poem? It's wonderful. The metaphores are spot on, the imagery is magical and the use of childhood rhymes inspired. Wonderful!

Matt
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
WOAH. Deep. This is amazing! Beautiful! BRAVO.
Timothy Hazelo chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I love this poem...But, I dont get it...lol...You'll have to explain it to me later.
charedice chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
this is very good! i like the imagery, especially the lines 'The sky is snowing roses/And my body is bleeding thorns'. they're very cool. good work )
rubbadukleeng chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
wow, thats a very sad poem.. almost brought tears to my eyes... very well written!

angel
thebigbadwolf chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i like the idea of snow and roses. death in the snow sounds like a beautiful death. unless you froze to death. i like this poem. as you can see, it makes me think. that doesn't happen a lot.

thank you for reviewing me too!

i swallowed little red riding hood,thebigbadwolf
Britani- Friend of the Bears chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Oh this is beautiful...bravado! and nice use of the old nursery rhymes...PUBLISH THIS ONE!
Nina Cross Knyght chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
So sad..Yet so lovely and inchaning also. I like it how you used older ryhmes.. ; I love it.

Sara
Silver Smiley chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
You're really good at writing. I really like how you use lines from different rhymes, that was pretty cool. Keep it up! Silver Smiley ;)