Reviews for Tollbooth
Azlyn Nicole chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I love it. These are questions everyone should ask. I love the format and it has a really nice flow.
DefineBeauty chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I really love the last line! So very true! God Bless JF:P
Robert West chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This was a pretty good poem. Maybe you need to start going to church more often. Church is pretty fun. I want to invite you to a thing this saturday At the martin Athletic fields It is called Attic-fest there is going to be ten different bands there, along with some blow up games football, volleyball, concessions, food, And the cost is only five is from 11a.m. to 11p.m.
Rache girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Hey! It's me. I call myself rache girl (short for rachelle). Anyways, THIS WAS SO GOOD! I loved it! The questions and the rhyming really made this poem. And then you ended it so sweetly. Aww! I love it! I would put it on my favorites but I don't have a pen name anymore. Great work! Now onto your next...
Pink Plastic Fire chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
This poem was very clever, and the rhyming was beautiful.. Very well done!
Michael McCarthy chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Hey Jeremy,

Great poem. I like this one. Many people think about all these things, and begin to panic. I know that for a fact, for at my church, many of the younger kids that I have helped in class were asking similar questions. You should not let these questions bother you, for Jesus does love us all.

Good job. Keep up the good work
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I agree with your concept that Jesus stood for love; where as religion itself only offers ultimatums. I liked this, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.