Reviews for Envy
cycle.of.ashes chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This is so poignantly beautiful it amazes me. A subject that's close to home. Very good job.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I can relate to this one so well, too.

This is very well written. Very artistic and creative. I like the pointofview effect.

Hillary
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
WOW WOW, this is creepy but I love it, great job!
midnighteyes-xo chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Wow! What a magnificent poem! This was fantastic, amazing, awe-inspiring. The rhythm is delightfull and I love the descriptive adjectives. I feel resent in this piece and it suits the mood entirely. I thought that the end was a bit...unfinished, as though the poem isn't really finished. The sense of finality is not entirely present. But the rest of the poem makes up for that. I particularly loved the part, " T would not stop at one cut

I would stop at three

One for practice

Two for oblivion

Little sister"

Sheer brilliance! Again, my praise is neverending. Pray continue the hard work. Have a nice day.
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
"One for practice, two for oblivion." That'd be how I'd do it. I have very close friends that are cutters though. I understand the emotions in this splendidly.
quiet-zone chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
*blinks* who are you writing about...? I don't think you'll mind if I use profanity, but please tell me what the hell's going on! *wails* call me or i'll find you some other way. and that would not be pleasant, knowing me... don't get mad, or call me self-centered, but this poem seems really sad and i want to know why. please call me, i haven't heard from you in forever and it's making me uneasy. love, -maddie-
emmathree chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
i... really don't know what to say. Beautiful, in a strange way that makes me uneasy...
sweetxbliss chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
That's beautiful and so sad. Good Job!
soi.deliciosa chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I dont know why, and dont mean any interpritations, if i am wrong, correct me if i am, but this sort of stands out to me as courage...hmm
Edwit chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Very, very indepth. This sounded very personal, it had so much raw emotion. True writing comes from emotion. Nice work here.

-Robin
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Deep, and well-detailed, I loved it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.